dontree is offline New Member

Advice for a bulking cycle.

for a bulking cycle (test enanthate , Deca and Dbol ) would it be better to add tren and masteron or should these be saved for a cutting cycle. Forgive my ignorance. It's just that I know that some things have a synergistic (spelling?) effect, better when used together than alone. Oh, and has anyone ever experienced tendonitis from tren? Last time I used tren I got really ripped but ended up with tendonitis in both elbows and what I could only describe as fluid of some sort building up in my knees. Thank you very much.

darkcrayz is offline Member
    i got a question for you. do you think the tendonitis was caused from lifting heavy weight because of the strength increase from the tren , or specifically the tren caused fluid retention in the joint?

stpete is offline Banned
    I know it's the strength increase, and the tren doesn't help...

OP-You're fine with the test, deca and d-bol. They'll help w/ the tendonitis as well.
    Last edited by stpete; 12-07-2009 at 01:32 AM.

dontree is offline New Member
    Thanks for replying, I think, maybe incorrectly, that the tren did this to me. Because I didn't really go that much heavier than in the past. The tendonitis and fluid in the knees was really both painful and annoying. I am just trying to figure out what the hell I did different from other similar cycles when this did not happen? I love tren, but if it will do this to me from now on, since I am getting on in years, then I will have to avoid it. Thanks for the replies. Cheers!!

Thread Information