SonGoku is offline Associate Member

Post cycle clomid/clenbuterol

Hi I'm on a very mild first cycle 200 mg deca /wk and 250 mg sust /wk. I've added 50 mg proviron ed and every now and then a little nolva when I thought my nipples where itchy. Results have been ok and it really helps my shoulder injury (had it for 2 years now). No side effects what so ever. Needless to say I'm pretty happy and it's most likely not my last cycle.

I'm planning to run the classic clomid treatment 3 weeks after my last shot(300/100/50) and I've been thinking to start with some clenbuterol at the same time due to it's anti catabolic effect. Would that be a good idea?? Maybe 2 weeks clen then 2 weeks ECA as many suggests in this forum.

I mainly want to take clen due to the anti catabolic effect but if I could loose a little fat in the process I'm not gonna complain. Measured my BFP the other day and it was 17,1%, I did have all my clothes on so I dunno if that affects the result!?

Stats: 28 years old, 6 ft, 209 lbs.

Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member
    Go ahead and do the clomid treatment but as for myself I stay away from Clen . I've heard too many stories about top bodybuilders having heartattacks from it. Clen is very hard on your system.

Later,
    Braz_Machine

NoLimits is offline Member
    Like Braz_Machine, I wouldn't use the clen right away after your cycle, but for a different reason. To me, it is important to keep what gains I made during the cycle. Use the clomid, keep eating and training hard. Then when you get your natural test levels back to normal, then you could think about cutting what fat you may have accrued. Just my thoughts!

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    clen decreases the rate at which protein is reduced in the muscle cell.. causing your muscle cells to enlarge. it has an anti catabolic effect....i have heard it causes heart problems for many lifters..i'm still going to take it after my cycle in 4 weeks...the only effective way to measure body fat as far as i am aware of is to use a caliper test...i haven't heard of any better or more relaible way...there might be one out there though..if you don't have or have not expierenced heart problems..i don't believe the clen will hurt you..i think hydrocut and all those other fat burners hurt your heart worse..just my 2cc's...Madmax..

NoLimits is offline Member
    Madmax... I agree... but for me, clen curbs my appetite.
    As far as him checking his body fat, he probably used one of those Bioelectrical Impedance Analyzers (hand held). With those, it doesn't matter if you have clothes on or not... but still not the most accurate measurement.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    if you watch your diet real well and hit cardio, you should have no problem shedding some bf while preserving your newly gained muscle, good luck

SonGoku is offline Associate Member
    Thx for the answers guys!

Does clen raise your heart beat?? Is that why it's so hard on your system?? I would have thought that ECA (Hydroxycut, Xenadrine) would be harder on your hard since that heart beat faster!?

Yes I know I know, the pills wo'nt do it alone. I know I'm gonna have do some cardio and watch my calorie intake to lower my bodyfat

I'll probably wait to a couple of months after last shot before I start trimming down. I like the bulky look anyway but I miss the old 6-pack

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    And aside from its bad for you and its not for beginners it will make you feel like shit and on top of clomid I wouldn't want to deal with it, also you wont need to worry about loosing gains on your first cycle you will be fine, your not like way over your genetic potential where your body will reject your new muscle as soon as the juice is gone, you know?

Ps clen raises your resting body temp, I'm not sure about your heartbeat but it most likely does
    Last edited by BOB HAD BITCH TITS; 01-11-2003 at 01:16 PM.

Thread Information