253 63.57%
  • bad

50 12.56%
  • dont know, never use..

95 23.87%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dbol sucks!!!

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    actually i try 50mg/D hoping some strenght shows up.
    will be back for result

mcgirkz is offline New Member
    d-bol doesn't suck, IMO. i don't think you should have to take 50mg/ED to notice results. d-bol increases nitrogen retention. so take in lots of protein to help it along. either you r gear is fake or you're not eating enough.

BIG-ANDY is offline New Member
    i used dianabol (here in my country is anabolex, but its the same) this shit rocks, in a week i gain a lot, the only thing that i recommend is that you have to keep training after you use this shit cause you will loss a lot if you dont train, that is the trouble. But dbol is a good thing, i love it! hehehe

rxarms is offline Associate Member

Why dibol such a hit or miss?

It seems Dibol has very unpredictable results. It gives great results to some guys, but yet some have no gain. Does anyone know why? Is it because of fake products, sub-effective dosage, workout routine, food, physiolgy of our bodies, MENTAL. I feel it could be anyone or combination of many factors. It would be interested in finding out why if anyone has a good reason. Also why use the stuff, if there are other more reliable and better "products" to use? I am by no means an expert, but when you read about the plethora of choices and all the positives with other agents, I would stick with the tried and true. No?

GetNBig is offline Associate Member
    I read 1h before meal? i am usally taking it after the meal or 1h after, does it matter? I thought for dbol it was as long as theres some food in your stomach because its hard on your stomach.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Dbol is great for a stacking cycle, espically sust or deca .

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Originally posted by hammerhead
    d-bol is a powerful anabolic - it is highly androgenic - you won't feel anything but extra muscular endurance from just that dosage of d-bol - if that's all you're taking then no don't expect alot more than what you already have - plus some acne and extra sweat. If you expect d-bol to be your friend give him some testosterone and an anabolic like equipoise to play with and he'll love you back.

How much do you weigh? 30 might not be enough if you're over 170lbs bump it up some and spread them out throughout the day. Take it 1 hour before meals and in-between meals.

50 mg/day of d-bol alone will lead to strength gains but it manifest itlsef originally as muscular endurance. Have you noticed you can do the same heavy weights you used to do but if you PUSH YOURSELF you can do more reps? And you can do that same set AGAIN and AGAIN whereas you couldn't do as many reps on subsequent sets before the d-bol? If not - you're either taking too little or your d-bols are old or both.
    I'm only doing 20mg/day of Dianabol about 2 hours before my workout. And i'm feeling exactly that. Strength has gone up a bit, but more noticable is the fact that you don't get tired as fast. Doing a set at 225lbs feels as heavy as 205lbs felt. You gotta force yourself to upgrade, cause you'll be surprised at what you can actually do.

strollin is offline Associate Member
    I can't believe that some of you guys are dissing d-bol. I've never heard anyone dissing d-bol on any of the other boards I'm on. But of course everyone is diff. I personaly love the stuff. I never retain water and the only time my back hurts is when I do deadlifts. I know most do retain water. Make sure that you use good stuff. The best money can buy are 10mg blue hearts by Body Research in Thailand. THen I would go with pink thais or naps. And you don/t need 50mg ed if it's your first time. 30 is fine. When I'm on d-bols I feel great! The pump I get at the gym is unreal. First time I used them my bench went up 45 lbs! If you stack it right and come off right you should keep close to all your gains. I've been off for a month and I can still lift the same amount. I ran 40 mg ed and sten 120 every 2 days. d-bol 1-4 and sten 1-6. It was just a lite cycle. I've always gained good off small amounts. was 145 now I'm 186. But it took me 3 light cycles and 7 months to get there. If d-bol isn't working for you try 4 weeks of 100mg anadrol 50. If you can't gain off that somethings really wrong.

My next cycle I'm going all out want to be 200-210 with less body fat.

50-100mg Anadrol 50 ed 1-4
    50mg d-bol ed 4-8
    250mg sust eod 1-2
    750mg test eth a week 2-12
    75mg fina ed 5-12
    2.5mg letrozole ed 1-12
    5000 iu hcg a week 15-16
    2500 iu hcg week 17
    20 mg nolvadex ed 15-20

ALA, ginger root, milk thistle etc....

I'll be using all top qualty gear, but home made fina. Eat like a horse train like a machine and sleep like a baby.

MikeG is offline New Member
    Are you sure you are pushing your training?

I did Dbol for 8 weeks and nothing happened for the first 3 weeks then it all kicked in and I made a quality stone in muscle and increased bench press by 40kg.

I did 40mg per day - 2 x 5mg tablets every five hours.

Stick with it. The body takes time to develop. Eat lots of good food and train harder than you think is possible. Don't be too keen to stack lots of different steriods together on your first cycle.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    my frist cycle i did deca /dbol

400mgs of deca per week for 8 weeks and 34mgs of dbol a day for 6 weeks. gained like a fucking gorilla, I'd wake up in the morning and feel bigger, it wasnt just mental!

Leroy Brown is offline Junior Member
    if you don't like dbol , then I don't like you

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Leroy Brown
    if you don't like dbol, then I don't like you

NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member
    So do you guys think a 25mg/D is enough to start out with, with 250 MG/W DECA ? Im gonna slowly ramp up the dosage of both. But if you think 25mg is too little I can bump them up. I have noticed my energey and ability to do higher reps increasing, may be the DECA tho.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Dbol ; can't beat it
    Thai pinkies!!!!

havoc is offline Junior Member
    the first thing you do is slap your source!! because he gave you fake shit!!! d-bol is the great, i don't know anyone that did not get sometime from real d-bol.

laughinbudda is offline New Member
    in my opinion dbol is great when youre looking to get some size quick. my first cycle was 20mg for 6 weeks and i gained 20lbs and kept 15lbs those gains were hard solid muscle . during the cycle i never get sick which i usually do during the winter months and my workouts were incredible felt like i was gonna rip thru my skin ...it was russian dbol

laughinbudda is offline New Member
    thats 20mg each day

Aguro is offline Associate Member
    I am at day 5 of my cycle and i am running 25 mg of thai d-bol.. It feel so good my weight got up of 8 pounds also did my lift and rep got up i aim for 8 rep i pull 14.. and i am like wtf.. 30 sec later i am ready to pull it again. I take 8 mg ephedrine every 2 hour also.. It it just crazy!!! I am eating alot and carrying a bottle of water everywhere i go.. I cant wait for the enanthat to kick in! I love it!!

pcity is offline Junior Member
    Dbol works well for me.I havent done a cycle without it.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I LOVE ME SOME DBOL !!! IT'S THE BEST!!!

fiveon1 is offline New Member
    I have got the best results from dbol by taking 4 5mg tablets a day, an hour or two before i hit the gym. I used to take 6 spread out during the day but ive gotten better results taking them all at once.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    jyzza made a very good point much earlier...it does not work well for him. I think on these threads there is great amount of information but some forget our bodies react differently. I guess my point is dbol may not suck it just may suck for you. The pain in the ass part of bodybuilding is it is not an exact science, therefore, what works for one may not work for others. Try different combos you never know what will happen but when you hit the right shit...you are in heaven.

Originally posted by simplyjakked
    jyzza made a very good point much earlier...it does not work well for him. I think on these threads there is great amount of information but some forget our bodies react differently. I guess my point is dbol may not suck it just may suck for you. The pain in the ass part of bodybuilding is it is not an exact science, therefore, what works for one may not work for others. Try different combos you never know what will happen but when you hit the right shit...you are in heaven.
    i totally agree with you bro

GETTINBIGGER is offline Junior Member
    Its my 1st cycle and I kick started mine with dbol and its only been 2 weeks and I love them.

Here's my cycle:
    Week#1- 400mg Deca & 25 mg dbol ed
    Week#2-300mg Deca & 500 Test Depo(Galenika/YU)&30mg Dbol ed
    Week#3-300mg Deca & 500 Test Depo & 30mg Dbol ed
    Week#4-300mg Deca & 500 Test Depo & 30 mg Dbol ed
    Week#5-300mg Deca & 500 Test Depo & 30 mg Dbol Ed
    Week#6-300mg Deca & 500 Test Depo
    Week#7-300mg Deca & 500 Test Depo
    Week#8-300mg Deca & 500 Test Depo
    Week#9-300mg Deca & 500 Test Depo
    Week#10300mg Deca & 500 Test Depo

Clomid starting week 13--300,100,50 and the Nolva is finally on hand
    At the start 4/4/2003 I was 152.4 lbs and 3.8% BF

Currently 164.5 lbs, up 12lbs(only 2 weeks in) and bangin my woman harder than i ever have b4

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    I love it add some test , tren and finish with winny ...It's the making of a god

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Dbol is good stuff- you can't not gain something on real dbol... period.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Screw dbol ..pass me the boldenone acetate

Pheedno is offline Respected Member

Re: Dbol sucks!!!

Yes they do

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    I've just finished 30mg ed for four weeks and can say that it didn't do a lot for me.No pumps, strength gains, bloat, headaches nothing.If it wasn't for the excruciating lower back pain I would have thought they were fakes.However i did gain 12lbs in those four weeks so something must have been going on, but overall very dissappointing.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Just to add to a lengthy thread. People react to it diffferently. Some can take certain drugs and react severly while others mildly. It took 3 weeks for me to see results from 75 mgs d of dbol , but I didnt know what to expect or how soon while I started taking it. I was told to eat a lot and drink a lot. Dbol did help me get over my limit on benching. I was able to bench 30 lbs more permanantly just from a month of it.
    I saw a post saying if you dont gain 15 to 20 pounds either muscle or water in 5 weeks then it is fake or under dosed. That is so true. Another thing is it is pretty much a recreational drug. More for the fun of it. Pop a few and grow. The standard advice of 30 mg a day is just precautionary for the liver. Its more like do as they say not do as they do cause they dont want to be responsible for harmful advice to others. In short as stated above: If you havent even gained water weight, it is because it is fake, underdosed, or you havent been drinking water or eating.

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    I can't believe this thread is still going. I am 3 weeks into dbol no biggy for me. It actually helps me lose weight.

Beefeater is offline New Member
    D-bol for president....!!!!! atleast it get my vote

beef

The Natural is offline Associate Member
    I'm on my 5.day of Dbol , and I havent noticed anything!

When does it actually kick in!?

Captainutrition is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    dbol with the nail and a snake on it
    not supose to be fake since they come from a lab
    stack with deca at 400mg/week @ 8weeks
    i want to know what kind of strenght i should get.
    thanks
    Are you getting those lower back pumps/pains? That is real good sign that the gear is good. I love d-bol.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    I personally like what dbol has done to jump start my training.

Riki is offline New Member
    If they were real ya should have at least gained 6 pounds in the firts 9 days ya describe, no doubt, they are fake!

Grtz

Flounder is offline New Member
    To add to a lengthy, old thread - dbol is the best imo: great pumps, moderate amount of strength increase mainly for me an extra set and/or a 10 - 20% poundage increase, few sides. BUT, different people, different results. Who knows?

ol thread!!!

ive try naps and i finally got results!!!!

pumps... no weight gains, no strenght increase but pumps... i still dont like those crappy pills

shane85 is offline New Member
    your taking just dbol and deca ? thats gonna shut you down HARD thats a horrible cycle

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    a lil bit but nut much...

light deca /dbol means that my dosage is light (400mg)

it my first time as a stero user so i read that more than 30mg of dbol is useless...

i stack my cycle like this:
    25mg dbol 200mg deca
    25mg dbol 300mg deca
    25mg dbol 400mg deca
    25mg dbol 400mg deca
    400mg deca
    400mg deca
    400mg deca 500mg test ena
    400mg deca 500mg test ena
    500mg test ena
    500mg test ena
    300mg test ena
    200mg test ena

and clomid 3w later

finally i decide to stack test cauz everyone was telling me to do so

and i weight 185lbs at 5'9"

do i need more or less?
    thanks bro
    Wow, that shit is all over the place, dont pirimiad up and down, it will screw with ur natuaral blood levels. Stick to one dose straight through. maybe kick start with the d bol, then drop the d bol.
    Run test E 500mgs for 10 weeks
    Run decca 500mgs for 10 weeks
    d bol to kick start

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information