RHYNO is offline New Member

Question Am I Just Wasting My Time

I AM CURRENTLY TAKING PROP AT 50MG EOD AND WAS PLANNING TO GO UP TO 100 EOD AFTER A WEEK OR 2. I VE BEEN CLEAN FROM AS FOR ABOUT 5MONTHS AND WAS ALSO OUT OF THE GYM FOR 4/5 OF THOSE MONTHS SO I LOST A SIGNIFICANT AMMOUNT OF MASS AND I'M USING PROPINATE AS A WARM UP SORT OF SPEAK JUST FOR A KWIK BOOST WITHOUT PUTTING ON WATER WHILE I PREPARE FOR THE REAL HARD STUFF. WAT I HAD IN MIND TO EVENTUALLY WAS SOMTHING LIKE TEST/DECCA FOR 8-10WKS /DBOL -FOR THE FIRST 4 WEEKS. I'LL APPRECIATE ANY FEED BACK,ADVICE,OR CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. RHYNO OUT

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Yeah I do think you are wasting your time and money with 175-350mg/w of test prop with nothing else bro. You may see some okay gains but you will be disappointed.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    you should have just lifted hard naturally for six months or so to get back in shape, then went right into the deca /test/dbol cycle

Kullman is offline Member
    yeah lift naturally again for a bit, get back into the swing of things, then start the test/deca /d-bol. There is no need to run just the prop now.

Kull

Shredz is offline Respected Member

Thumbs down

I totally agree with these guys...man..relax

no need to get all gun hoe...just work out natural for a while..get the strength back a bit....hit it hard..don't waste you money

best of luck

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    yea bro, forget the prop. i quit lifting for about 1 1/2 years. i went from the mid 250's to 195-200lbs. worked out for 4 months naturally and got back up to 215-20. then i got on just t200 and dbol , real mild doses, t200 at 600perweek max, and dbol at 35-40 mgs per day. within 1 1/2 - 2 months i weighed over 240 again. it will come back so fast that you wont beleive it bro! just relax and do your thing, it will jump back on you.

sniper oc is offline Junior Member
    I agree you should hit the gym hard for 5-6 months before doing a cycle. And prop by it's self no good.[I mean not worth it to me]
    Gain won't be that good.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Ok. I don't think it's mandatory to wait 5-6 months..what i mean, is...let's say you did something like kev... Except you weighed 225 when lifting, then stopped, for 5 months...went to 200lbs....Now you lift again for another 3 months and you're at 220ish again...well basically you are back to square one. As long as the gains are seeming to slow (which they probably will*muscle memory*), you should be ok. But yes, it might take 6 months. It just depends when you feel you are ready, is when you are ready. GL.

thanx every1 for your oppinions that was my original plan to work out naturally 4 a lil while but then i got in patient plus i already had the prop and i already started so what do i do?should i atleast up the dosage like instead of doing50mgs eod do 100mgs ed

bump for help

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    If you are already into more than a week I would continue at 100mg/d if has not been a week I would save it for later

Thread Information