wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member

What do you think are our days numbered

Got this from T-mag what do you guys think?

With all the changes that homeland security will make to privacy such as e-mail screening and using ** adresses to track people who make extremist claims down on messege boards. Do any of you feel less safe doing this thing we do?? You'll also note the number of gear bust has gone up well over 100% in the past 2 months.Coincidence???I really wanna hear how you guys see this.

I think it is going to start getting harder and harder soon we might have to drive to mexico or fly to euro but i already drive to mexico
    Last edited by wrstlr69sdnl; 01-11-2003 at 02:10 PM.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    In such bullshit, is what I think. I mean... if you make L-Glutamine illegal - I am still going to find away to get it. If you make protein supplements in general illegal - I will find some. I mean, I understand that anabolic hormones need to be taken with more precautions than the former - but that is what the message boards are for! They keep the practice safe and people educated.

On AR we have doctors, experienced users, knowledgeable coaches - a whole line up of people to make AAS use safe for a demographic that is goin to use regardless.

We don't traffic it here, we don't push it to minors - the message boards are for education and of course, ficticous roleplay.

Sometimes I wish the Government and her laws would just back off... no one is getting hurt by message boards - quite the opposite. Go get the crack heads and heroin addicts and for God's sake - leave athletes alone.

I know there is a bottom 10 percent on here using AAS that are adolecents, some that you will hardly see in the gym, and some (like Sustaman) who use for all the wrong reasons. But we don't encourage this and the bottom 10 percent is hardly avoidable in anything...

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    i feel a little less safe, but honestly im not too worried about it, i mean if the feds wanted to catch someone in the first place, i have a very little doubt they would have a hardtime just because the email is 'secure'...

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Bump

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    they made GHB super illegal, wish i could still find some of that...thats one thing i can safely say that i cannot get ahold of, and there isn't much that i cant...

Thread Information