Jack87 is offline Retired Vet

Trenbolone Acetate in tablet form???

I came across a new product one of my sources has available and wanted some feedback from some of you bros in the know about tren ... What he has is trenbolone acetate in tablet form... It is not finaplex-h or any type of implant... I've used fina and know the difference.... It is trenbolone tabs made from raw material and formed in a mold to make 25mg tablets....

My questions is how effective would tren be taken orally??? I've injected homemade fina in the past and honestly after the 2nd week i felt like a fucking pin cusion... I love the shit, but there's only so many spots you can inject the shit....

The fina implants are supposed to onlt be about 20% to 30% effective if taken orally from what I've read, but what if the tren was made for oral use???? Any ideas if that would increase how effective it is orally????

bumping this one back to the top... where's Mr. Fina when I need him???

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    top, I'm pretty curious too, how much is a 25mg tab??

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't have any scientific proof on this but I would guess not very effective. Unless there were some major chemical changes I don't think it would survive the stomach and liver for much absorption. This would be a good question for Animal.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    The fact remains it is still trenbelone ACETATE, the exact same stuff you get in the pellets, there would be no increased absorption....Not to mention the tabs are EXTREMELY expensive for what they are.

Thanks for the feedback guys and yes the price on the tabs he's offering is sky high.... Like $2 a tab, but if it was 80% to 90% effective at being absorbed I think It'd be worth not sticking my ass everyday with the converted fina....

Cutupnow is offline New Member
    I have The 25 mg pills of trenbolone acetate im curious if they work so im gonna try them and i will let everyone know

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    They are not 17AA to my knowledge nor are they methylated so I am guessing they would be as effective as eating pellets. The only difference is you aren't ingesting the glue/binders as well.

Thread Information