Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Can you get benifits with spot injections with all injectable gear?

I wanted to inject calves and quads with Sust, Eq to help bring them up. Is it only with certain As that helps with bringing up laging bodyparts with site injections? I want to work on the outer sweep of quads and the outer muscles of the calve. I was hoping that maybe by site injecting these muscles it might shock em into growth?

feedback?

_SOLID

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: Can you get benifits with spot injections with all injectable gear?

Originally posted by Iwan2bsolid2
    I wanted to inject calves and quads with Sust, Eq to help bring them up. Is it only with certain As that helps with bringing up laging bodyparts with site injections? I want to work on the outer sweep of quads and the outer muscles of the calve. I was hoping that maybe by site injecting these muscles it might shock em into growth?

feedback?

_SOLID
    This is still an open debate. If you are shooting sustanon , you will get some localized swelling for a day or so after the injection.

Will it do anything for good? You be the judge.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    its the smaller muscle groups that may give you a problem with sust and the like. the quads are as good as the glutes for inj. as long as you do it right. as for the calves, i personally would not inject anything there as i promise you alot of pain. ( xbiker excluded!)

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Okay I hit biceps with a fina/prop combo one cc in each arm, I must have hit a good spot in my right, no lie I put on one inch overnight, haha, all in the peak. This was friday mid morning, today they are back down .5". I doubt you really keep anything from site injects just looks good if you pull em off (for a short time)

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    winstrol and gh are the only ones with a topical effect the rest is just swelling but goes down.

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    I've heard that site injections with a long acting ester is pointless, you need to go with a fast acting ester, as so I've been told...don't know for sure though.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Ive injected both the more oil it is the harder it is for you body to break it down test versus winnie also frequency of injection has a lot to do with it.

tiny is offline Junior Member
    iam with big n but esciline is added to the list as well, i get a swell from the inject site, but that is about all.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Talking hmmn...thanks for the feedback guys.

Solid

one of these days i'll try something besides my ass, but for now i'm a little timid...
    -late

Thread Information