mustang331 is offline Member

Newbie here with some questions!

OK I am sure this has been asked 1,000,000 times, but I am new and would like some info on how to get started, what to take, and how much, as much info as I can... I am not looking to be a lifer, just one or two cycles and try to keep as much as I can after.. How did you all get started and what did you do?

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Mustang331,

Welcome to AR.

Search button, read threads and, drug profiles. It's called reasearch my friend.

xxxl83

adaptations is offline Member

bigdog2502002 is offline Junior Member
    whats wrong with you? Read other threads and do a little research. Get a little background before you ask that cause someone could give you horrible advise or you could easily get scammed.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    what are your stats how long have you been working out and your age what are you going for the usual but do research if you dont know anything about it

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by bigdog2502002
    whats wrong with you? Read other threads and do a little research. Get a little background before you ask that cause someone could give you horrible advise or you could easily get scammed.
    No need to be a dick about it. Everyone was a newbie once. Just point him in the right direction. Keep the negative vibes to yourself.

Terinox is offline The One & Only

Re: Newbie here with some questions!

Originally posted by mustang331
    OK I am sure this has been asked 1,000,000 times, but I am new and would like some info on how to get started, what to take, and how much, as much info as I can... I am not looking to be a lifer, just one or two cycles and try to keep as much as I can after.. How did you all get started and what did you do?
    INFO INFO and some more INFO

I hate when people don't fill out their "profile" and I don't get why. But anywho, please fill us in with some information. Age, and all the stats you can think of

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod

Re: Newbie here with some questions!

Originally posted by mustang331
    Let's not turn you away bro. We've all been in your spot at one time...
    Let's start by you looking at the drug profiles....then coming to the board and looking at cycles that fit your goal...
    PM me if you need help...
    Goodluck,

I am 23 years old, have been working out since I was about 15 on and off, I am 5'9 180 lbs. for the last year I started getting more serious with working out, Tried different routines like a split. I don't know my body fat % but I am sure its pretty high. As for strength, my bench is some where around 275x1 and squats are 295x1 and dead lifts about 325x1. Have not been going heavy for the past year, my main problem is consistency, I am now just going to the gym 2-3 times a week trying to do anything, more of an isolation. and cardio twice a week, ( Want to lose my love handles ) I know with a good cycle I will definitely not skimp out on the gym..

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to AR.The first thing you should do before posting a question is use the search feature, read the boards for a few weeks.Chances are any question you may have will already have been answered.
    You should concentrate on going to the gym consistantly for a couple of years before you think about using gear, it would be a waste of your time and money otherwise.

Originally posted by Red5
    Welcome to AR.The first thing you should do before posting a question is use the search feature, read the boards for a few weeks.Chances are any question you may have will already have been answered.
    You should concentrate on going to the gym consistantly for a couple of years before you think about using gear, it would be a waste of your time and money otherwise.
    Yes I know, I have been going for many years... I think with this stuff I will be more consistant with working out, I am thinking I need a cutting cycle. I really want to get my six pack back ( lasttime was in highschool )

What is out there besides clembuteral(SP?)

Thanks guys

alwayshungry is offline New Member

Thumbs up

Originally posted by adaptations
    Cycles Made Easy....CLICK ME!!!!
    good one bro

Thread Information