edraven29 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up possible to build about 10 pounds of solide muscles with Win V and equipose

got some win V and equipose is it possible to build 10 pounds of muscles with this stack.

I know that its for cutting but the guy at the gym that sells AS is a fraude.

I got my stuff elswhere directly where they sell horses from the vet.

Thats all he has.

Is it possible to keep some gains after a cycle like this too.

thanks

The original jason Guest
    is this an old post?? if not i have answered one very similar to this not so long ago do a search

peace
    jason

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Its definatly possible to get 10 pounds of good muscle with winnie and eq and youll notice you wont be as bloated unlike when you take a test of somthing along that line of AS. You should be happy with the results because it will leave a more mature looking muscle not just bloat. Who really cares about size if your bloated and thats not what your looking for. Your not on a mass building cycle your trying to cut but there is no reason why you can gain along with cutting. Go for it
    by the way eq rules

Baba is offline Associate Member
    If you can get some Tren in there too, it will make it even easier to gain a clean 10lb assuming diet is up to par.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    This is intresting here at this site. People will ask and reply to questions pertaining to taking steroids without Testosterone and no one makes a big deal about it.

You are making a mistake if you do not take testosterone in your cycle.

Its not a cycle without testosterone.

I would reply further but there are just to many posts like this here.

Use Test prop with the Stanzolol and Equipoise . prop has less bloat. Take an anti-E Anti-aromatose or something to prevent estrogen.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    This is intresting here at this site. People will ask and reply to questions pertaining to taking steroids without Testosterone and no one makes a big deal about it.

You are making a mistake if you do not take testosterone in your cycle.

Its not a cycle without testosterone.
    You made a big mistake replying to a post from 2001!!

cooper is offline New Member
    You know what I find strange, is that there is a proposed cycle on the main page listing a EQ and Winny cycle (no test). Check out the "New" Steroid cycles and you will find it listed as Novice Cycle #1-5. Those cycles are pretty new. It seems like that is the only cycle of the entire bunch that does not list Test. Maybe it is a typo?

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    LoL I see that now. Thats too funny. If you notice im not the first one to bring the old thing up.

Man I have seen many sites,books tell people to take a Deca only cycle or this winstrol and Equipoise cycle. Its stupid I dont know why they do that sh!t. People I know that has tried them including myself end up with a low energy level and minimal results.

Thread Information