mammoth is offline Member

How much do you spend?

I am trying to get an idea of how much money I am gonna need to start my first cycle. I can't seem to figure out the numbers so I would rather just ask this question. Can someone tell me how much on average a person should spend for a 8 week cycle of Eq, Winny, and Clen ? Note that I said 'average'. If anybody wants to break it down that would be great. I appreciate the help.

From what I have found so far it looks like I am going to have to get a second job just to support my cycle. Although I could be just doing the math all wrong, which is likely the scenario.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    EQ can go from $40.00 to 105.00 for 10ml@200mg, Winny can go for as low as $1.00 a tab to $15.00 an amp or higher depends on who you get it from You can figure out what your going to use and go from there. Then through in atleast another $200.00 for food, this is just to give you an idea.

JohnnyB

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    typically

Clen 200 tabs - $100.00 to $150.00 (enough for 5 weeks, 10 when used 2 weeks on 2 weeks off)

Eq 200mg/ml 10cc - Typically between $80.00 and $120.00

Winstrol - Anywhere between $7.00 an amp as high as $18.00 an amp domestically

We will assume mid-range prices for all...

8 week cycle of
    6 tabs of Clen 2week on 2 week off (around 150 tabs) - roughly 100.00
    400mg Week of 200mg/ml of EQ so (2 bottles) which would give you around 9-10 weeks is around 220.00
    and the Winny is the most expensive. If you do it EOD it is ran for 6 weeks which is 21 amps and is around 140-300, now if you wanna run it ED it will be between 224-some ungodly amount if you have to pay 18 an amp...lol

So your total is dependent upon exactly how you would run this.

Lets just say it would be

EQ @ 400mg Wk = lets call it $220.00
    Clen = lets call it $100.00
    Winny@50mg EOD lets call it $ 300.00

Your looking at 520.00 dollars plus you will still need your clomid and nolv!

These are relatively cheap...so lets say another $75 for them...

your right at 595.00...But you gotta remmeber Winny is expensive and EQ is only good if ran for a long time 10 weeks minimum. So 2 bottles gives you 10 weeks just as well as 8...so run it the 10. and winny can be the most expensive part of any cycle, unless you get it for 6-7 an amp...

Hope this helps

Kunipshun

Thats what I was looking for Kunipshunfit! Which winny are you referring to? Depot or tabs?

So I need roughly 600 - 700 for my first cycle. Thats not too bad.

Thanks again!
    Last edited by mammoth; 01-13-2003 at 10:06 AM.

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    sorry that post made me laugh...

Amps are Depot which is what i was referencing, specifically i was referencing Zanbon Winny...

It's nice to know that I can make someone laugh.......

Sorry, I didn't see that Amps part cause I thumbed the post. Next time to avoid embarrassment I will read the posts through even if the are very long! :-)

Thread Information