Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Bonaparte
  • 2 Post By Ashop

Thread: How safe is Trenbolone for heart??

m3ssias is offline Junior Member

How safe is Trenbolone for heart??

I m using Tren in every cycle i do with no problems at all...I stack it with test everytime(test e+ tren e AT WINTER,,,,test p+ tren a AT SUMMER...)thats all.....Last winter i ve upped the tren e dosage from 300 to 400mg per week,and i ve experienced an elevation to my BP......I was anxious and asked a friend doctor about Tren and BP....And he told me that all these Prostagladins elevation could cause Bronchial asthma and Heart desease......Also he spotted that tren could cause Heart enlargement due to its highly affinity to attach to receptors...Im going to run my regular test e + tren e winter cycle,but after all im a bit scared with all these tren theories.....What s your opinions/knowledge/experience on tren ??Does this Story above seem logical and right to you??

P.S i ve even thought to switch tren e to Deca .....

ThnX

m3ssias is offline Junior Member
    anyone?

Loaded61 is offline Junior Member
    whats the significance for tren e at winter and tren a during summer?

BlackTalon is offline Junior Member
    i think heart problems are more common in summer honestly

stpete is offline Banned
    My blood results are always right where they should be and i've been using tren a for 6 years. Is my heart any bigger? Don't know. I have no reason to believe that anything's wrong. It's probably stronger though....haha...

BlackTalon is offline Junior Member
    delete

soon2bfreak is offline Junior Member
    listen, gear only effects volentarry muscle fiber, your heart is involentarry cardic tissue, its not going to make it grow, or anything like that, only worries should be is hypertension and cholesterol

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by soon2bfreak View Post
    listen, gear only effects volentarry muscle fiber, your heart is involentarry cardic tissue, its not going to make it grow, or anything like that, only worries should be is hypertension and cholesterol
    the heart can be enlarged

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by soon2bfreak View Post
    Do you realize how absurd that statement is? You've never heard of ventricular hypertrophy? It can be caused by certain strong anabolics (and a bunch of other things). Madol comes to mind here as a steroid shown to significantly increase heart weight in rat studies. There is also articular sclerosis and a bunch of other shit that can happen to your heart and circulatory system (which AAS could certainly contribute to). I assume since the prostate isn't made of skeletal muscle, that it is safe from the effects of AAS as well, right? How about breast tissue? no?
    If you have no idea what you're talking about, please don't post like you do (along with using a bunch of big misspelled words).
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 12-15-2009 at 08:04 PM.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackTalon View Post
    why is this weirdo still here, his posts are complete rubbish and crazy

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by declan11;49***29
    why is this weirdo still here, his posts are complete rubbish and crazy
    I have no idea. But have you seen his awesome gorilla tat? lol
    guido87 likes this.

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    I have no idea. But have you seen his awesome gorilla tat? lol
    lmfao everyone laughs at this guy, his gorilla tat is soo cool LMFAO

anyways out of all steroids , trenbelones prob would be the worst on your heart since tren does tend to promote more side effects in steroid users then any other steroid (anadrol being some exeption)

its also not FDA approved, and ders usually reason why the FDA wont approve a steroid

if your worried about your heart just stear away from tren and stick to milder anabolics

the only risk on tren i can think of on the heart is:
    cns stimulation may icrease heart rate force or alter rhythm due to overstimulation of sympathetic activity

as long as your heart rhythm is regular then a small increase in restig heart rate wont cause much probs

tren is a strong androgen so this sympathetic activity may be stronger than other steroid
    Last edited by ranging1; 12-17-2009 at 01:40 AM.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by m3ssias View Post
    I m using Tren in every cycle i do with no problems at all...I stack it with test everytime(test e+ tren e AT WINTER,,,,test p+ tren a AT SUMMER...)thats all.....Last winter i ve upped the tren e dosage from 300 to 400mg per week,and i ve experienced an elevation to my BP......I was anxious and asked a friend doctor about Tren and BP....And he told me that all these Prostagladins elevation could cause Bronchial asthma and Heart desease......Also he spotted that tren could cause Heart enlargement due to its highly affinity to attach to receptors...Im going to run my regular test e + tren e winter cycle,but after all im a bit scared with all these tren theories.....What s your opinions/knowledge/experience on tren ??Does this Story above seem logical and right to you??

ThnX
    I had an echo cardiogram done and my heart was enlarged...was it the tren?? Or was it from other steroids I've used including GH?..Or the alcohol I used to consume...who the fukk really can say for sure.

basmondo is offline New Member

Avoid Tren and High levels of Cardio!

ThnX
    Hi Guys,
    I spoke to a doctor about this the other day Tren (unlike most other Steroids )
    Will make the heart grow if you do excessive exercises (after all the heart is a muscle)
    I box, but when doing Tren I take a month off.

basmondo is offline New Member
    Did you do much Cardio while on Tren ?
    This will enlarge your heart.
    Have you recovered?

waltr64 is offline Junior Member
    It is my understanding that Tren is the steroid that has the most affect on the heart and can enlarge it and make it stronger, causing higher BP.

I am doing a test of a low dose of Tren for a few weeks to see if it will help with my weak heart. I can't do cardio anymore but do lift what I can. It is my hope that the tren will help strengthen my heart and even grow it a little. I have low blood pressure and so far the Tren has not increased it. Got about 3 more weeks left on Tren then I go back to my cardiologist to see if there has been any change. My heart has been getting weaker every year over the last 5 years until last year when I started HGH which seemed to keep it from getting worse but did not make it better. Currently I am around 30 % function, at 25% I can get on the list for a transplant (I am trying to avoid that). With that said from what I understand if you have High Blood Pressure or risk of Heart Attack you would want to say far away from Tren.

In the perfect world you would have a heart cath (which I did) that shows all clear before starting Tren if you are worried about your heart.

Also, from what I understand the younger you are the better your body can handle the Tren. Good luck.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by waltr64 View Post
    It is my understanding that Tren is the steroid that has the most affect on the heart and can enlarge it and make it stronger, causing higher BP.

I am doing a test of a low dose of Tren for a few weeks to see if it will help with my weak heart. I can't do cardio anymore but do lift what I can. It is my hope that the tren will help strengthen my heart and even grow it a little. I have low blood pressure and so far the Tren has not increased it. Got about 3 more weeks left on Tren then I go back to my cardiologist to see if there has been any change. My heart has been getting weaker every year over the last 5 years until last year when I started HGH which seemed to keep it from getting worse but did not make it better. Currently I am around 30 % function, at 25% I can get on the list for a transplant (I am trying to avoid that). With that said from what I understand if you have High Blood Pressure or risk of Heart Attack you would want to say far away from Tren.

In the perfect world you would have a heart cath (which I did) that shows all clear before starting Tren if you are worried about your heart.

Also, from what I understand the younger you are the better your body can handle the Tren. Good luck.
    Weird, I was told 15% was the threshold to be worked up for consideration as a recipient for a heart transplant. My LV ejection fraction was sub-12%.

There are much better options for treatment than trenbolone . A biventricular pacemaker, carvedilol therapy, and cardiac rehab eventually got me up to an ejection fraction in the low 30% range. With a lot of hard work I was back in the 40% range, which most cardiologists will be comfortable with.

Honestly, if your cardiologist is a part of your trenbolone therapy, I would find another cardiologist.

FYI, a larger heart isn't necessarily a good thing, particularly if the muscle tissue itself is weak and floppy. Conversely, an enlarged heart isn't necessarily a bad thing if the cardiac muscle itself is healthy and resilient enough to contract properly instead of basically quivering and pumping inefficiently.

Edit,: You didn't mention a stress echocardiogram. How did they determine your heart function was functioning at the level that it is?
    Last edited by almostgone; 10-28-2018 at 12:41 PM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    anyone?
    Things to remember if you use TREN . Don't abuse it. Use as small dosage as possible and avoid being on for too long.
    almostgone and AlphaMindz like this.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
    Things to remember if you use TREN. Don't abuse it. Use as small dosage as possible and avoid being on for too long.
    I agree. Small dosages with tren is the way to go.

It doesn't take much to reap all the benefits ie 50 eod is plenty of tren IMO and won't come with all the nasty sides.

I think guys take WAY too much of it these days (I've been guilty of it too) and that's why we're seeing all these crazy sides and health issues.

I don't believe it's the steroids themselves that cause ventricular hypertrophy. Part of it is the training itself and the other part id adding so much mass so your heart has to grow in order to keep up with the blood demand as muscle is metabolically active tissue and requires blood flow.

The main thing to look out for with tren IMO is high blood pressure which can adversely affect your kidneys. There is also research that shows trenbolone causing a build up of amyloid protein in the brain and can contribute to Alzheimer's disease and lowering of IQ...

At the end of the day I don't think it's prodcutive to spend your nights worrying about this stuff, but to simply use it in moderation and stay on top of your blood work so you know exactly how it's affecting you personally.

Testlolblast is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by waltr64 View Post

Woa, no offense, but I'd say, you must be one crazy guy considering to try something like that...LOL.

Frank777 is offline Junior Member
    A friend of mine has recently been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. He doesn't want to quit the sport, at least until he can. He asked me about taking steroids . I read that steroids may be used to treat relapses in multiple sclerosis. So, he thinks that if he takes Trenbolone , he will have two benefits. Btw, he is on tecfidera, if it matters. I'm not sure, and of course, he will address a doctor. But maybe someone else has any experience? Any advice is appreciated.
    Last edited by Frank777; 07-05-2021 at 08:22 AM.

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank777 View Post
    A friend of mine has recently been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. He doesn't want to quit the sport, at least until he can. He asked me about taking steroids. I read that steroids may be used to treat relapses in multiple sclerosis. So, he thinks that if he takes Trenbolone, he will have two benefits. Btw, he is on tecfidera, if it matters. I'm not sure, and of course, he will address a doctor. But maybe someone else has any experience? Any advice is appreciated.
    This is a thread from 2009 and the most recent post was in 2018, so you likely would get better results if you post your own thread with your question.

pharma grade tren is made for veterinary purposes and it is also made in underground labs. Peoples use both but as far as I know doctors don't RX tren. Tren is on the stronger side and might be a bit heavy to start with. I have seen articles about doctors prescribing exercise + anavar to patients with MS and seeing some success.

Since there are studies showing AAS helped MS patients so I understand your interest for the friend, but I think this is a situation where it is best to start with a Doctor since there are underlying health conditions involved.

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blacktalon View Post
    lmao....

Thread Information