krocku81 is offline Junior Member

does anyone know what this is??????

I talked to my source and he told me about this new kind of testosterone propionate ...

company::ferring (from england)
    *outside of box says "virormone"
    *comes in 2ml ampules filled with ethyloleate
    *top of ampule has red stripe followed by a green one. and a white stripe on the neck of the ampule.
    *label appears to be silkscreened but is really a clear sticker
    *also has black letters..the batch # and expiration date..

this stuff is supposed to be the best test. out...?? not sure though. he said that it is way less painful..looking to get some test and wondered about this stuff..just curious..any info on this would be extremely helpfull...thanks allot..bold

MDMA is offline Banned
    "The Best Test" Heh.. never heard that before. Test is test bro, only thing that differs is the esters.

2ml of 100mg each or what? I personally never heard of this kind of test prop, and Im a test prop buff. Its the only test I use.

bump

Virormone is considered one of the best, if not THEE best test. prop. you can get. Its fast acting and water retention is low. Great product if you want to cut. Its a bit pricey but its an excellent product.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Virormone is a very popular prop over here. If you can get hold of the real ones then go for it bro!

does anyone have a pic of it..im in germany..and he says he can get it..but i want to take either deca or sust. with it..which one do u guys prefer..i can get the virormone for 11 dollars per ampule..is that a good price?? new with this one..this will be my 2nd cycle...thanks bro's

Sure
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails does anyone know what this is??????-post-14-69852-virormone.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails does anyone know what this is??????-post-14-51387-propioanyone_viromone.jpg  

hey bro thanks allot..ur the best..that looks exactly liket he stuff i saw..but how much is a good price??..11 dollars per ampule??. just curious dont wanna pay too much..oh yeah one more thing..what would be good to stack it with?...equipose, deca , or sust..i was thinking some deca and equipose..but not sure yet..

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    $11 per amp is a bit pricy. It should cost you about half of that with a good source.

only source i have...so i guess im stuck with that price or nothing huh...=)..but i guess thats the price u pay for getting big quick..thanks bro..

whats the best thing to mix with it?...and how long shoulf i take it?..i have a few ideas but i want the best..can u guys help me out?...thanks bro's

How many cycles have you done, bro? It also depends on what some of your goals are. A fina/prop/winny is an awesome stack if you want to cut and put on some lean mass. You could even throw in some EQ. Do a search on 'Fina' or 'test prop'. Theres alot of options and that may give you some ideas. Good luck.

Thread Information