Thread: HCG dosages...

gettinthere is offline Associate Member

HCG dosages...

I've read a few places about taking HCG towards the end of your cycle, like week 7 of 10 weeks. People have said they take 10,000 i.u.'s for a week. How does that translate into ml's? Is an i.u. a measure of volume or is it more like mg? What kind of doses do you usually take? Do you spread it all out during the week?

I did a search and went through several posts but couldn't find what I needed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

LAWNSAVER is offline Associate Member
    Taking HCG is a touchy subject. Which ever kind you buy will come with two vials, one with the HCG and the other with the water. I usually measure the water first. It is usually a ml. 1 ml/cc = 10,000ius. Distribute how you see fit.

Here is what the concensous is:
    1: take small doses on a daily schedule IE: 500ius ED
    2: HCG should revert testiclular atrophy

Now, here comes the debate. Some say take 500ius ED with 20mg of Nolvadex during the last 2 weeks of a cycle, before clomid. Others say do the same thing mid cycle also. IMO, this is better because the atrophy wont have a long time to set in. Now, I feel hcg should be taken in 500iu shot every Saturday and Sunday throughout a 10+ week cycle or any cycles containing tren or deca .

Summary: There are many ways to take it, but I feel the best way is one that wont ever allow any atrophy to set in. Why wait for it and then try and revert it. Sometimes it wont revert( It happened to me) Take small doses throughout the cycle and atrophy should stay away!
    I hope this sheds some light on your question!

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    thanks a lot lawn, that answers my main questions. I think I'll give it a shot using it for about 4 weeks right in the middle of my next cycle maybe.

Thread Information