Shogun97 is offline Junior Member

Question what will I need or am I ok?

I know this is just asking to be flamed but I have my reasons for doing this..I want to do a dbol only cycle similar to the one done by KAZ 30mg dbol a day all done b4 12pm each day. This will be done for 4 weeks...Now first will I need clomid, second do I need an anti E. I'll be using milk thistle but would like some advice on how much to take and will I need something to help me from holding water or will I be ok. Also I would like to know what I will feel like well on it any difference I have heard dry mouth but anything else that you could tell me....Here is the link to KAZ's post http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=20236

thnks guyz

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Have you tried e-mailing KAZ?

JohnnyB

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    email Kaz first off...he would know better than anyone.

Second not a flame just a question...why only dbol ? are you trying to test a theory out?

And when i took dbol, i found i spent longer in the gym due to the pumps...i didnt want to leave becaus i was having such a good workout. Also make sure you drink TONS of water, I made that mistake and my body got bloated from NOT having it. Dry mouth was a bitch on dbol.

Other than that, you will notice great pumps and if you are taking the milk thistle you should be fine with your liver.

lata

KunipshunFit

NoLimits is offline Member
    Is Kaz still around? I haven't seen him here for some time.

Thread Information