FinaFiend is offline New Member

Help! Should I start HCG now or wait

Here's the deal. I'm on week seven of a 16 week cycle, which includes sust, eq, fina, and winny. So far since the begining of my cycle i've been on 500mg sust., and 400mg eq. Just last week I raised the dosage to 750mg sust, and 600mg eq. I start the fina, and winny in exactly two weeks. Now my question is: should I start using my HCG this week or should I hold off a couple of more weeks. The thing is that my testes have atrophied a little lately, (not down to nothing but have gotten smaller) and I haven't really made much progress in the last couple of weeks in terms of size and strength. Not sure if i'm shut down yet or what, but I would really appreciate some advice. Also I've never used HCG before as my previous cycles were much shorter in length than this one, so any help would go a long way. So, should I hold of on the HCG for a couple of more weeks, or should I just jump on it this week?

In Advance,

Thanks Bro's

FinaFiend is offline New Member
    bump it up.

JULY GTP is offline Associate Member
    hello bro,
    lately theres been lots of hcg discussions and different ideas and comments about it,
    i'm also preparing myself for it, never done it b4
    but will, a person on a long cycle must do 500iu up to 1000iu weekly, more than 1000iu can lead to gyno and can worsen the atrophy of the testicules this info is from the drug profile,
    however, some folks do more than 1000iu up 5000iu weekly without side effects then follow by clomid
    for better results.....

Thread Information