bigkat59 is offline New Member

Post cycle and cutting cycle.

Hey guys whats up. Im on my 5th week of test 250 enthanate and its going pretty well. Just wondering how long you think I shouyld stay on, what I should try to work in and what I should be taking right now and after words in terms of anti-estrogens and HCGs? Also what do you think is the best cycle for cutting and how long before I should wait after taking this test cycle to do it?

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    Bro you should have got the answers to those questions long before you started your cycle, not 5 weeks in.
    Clomid 2 weeks after your last shot 300mgs day1/ 100mgs 10 days/ 50mgs 10 days.
    Time on=Time off
    Use that time off to do some research and learn about what your doing BEFORE you do it.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    1. run the clomid 3 weeks after last shot..test will take 3 weeks to kick out of your system..
    2. time on = time off
    3. are you taking anything else with your test..how much and what
    4. give us your stats..

you should have searched for this info before you started this cycle..running a cycle without the right information is like climbing a mountain without training or a rope...you'll fuck yourself up...Madmax..

bigkat59 is offline New Member
    hey guys i appreciate the input, i have done alot of research and i knew that clomid was the best stuff, i was just wondering how much. I was going to run some decca with the test but i just got it last week and didnt want to put it in 4 weeks into my cycle. Is there anything that is legal that you can get a hold of that is comparable to clomid, anything at like gnc or health food stores if not, what would you recomd the best way to get clomid, online pharmacies , im wary of ordering anythign from overseas websites dont want to get hosed. Anything else that i should take during my cycle, i dont think i have gyno at all, but my nipples have gotten puffy for my last cycle and this cycle. Well anyways, any help at all? Thanx guys

Thread Information