Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Question Whats wrong with me?!?

I am on a Tren /Prop/Winstrol cutting cycle @ 75/50/50 ED. A few hours after my first shot of Verimone Prop 50mg and Trenbolone Acetate 75mg (made by Warrior Pharmacia) I got a soreness above my rectum - I guess by my bladder. Obviously this freaks me out. Is it BPH? I started popping standardized Saw Palmetto extract and it seems to elevate it, but it is still there. And it seems to worsen a few hours after each shot.

Anyone get this? Is it BPH? How should I take care of this?

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I havent had that happen, I would go see a Doc just to make sure everythings alright.

I have only been on 6 days - it started right after first injection. Should I just call this gear a no go? I am probably too sensitive to them both - and should run them seperatly I guess - I mean fuck it's only 50mg of Test Prop and 75mg of Tren per day... and it's obviously one of them doing it.

I feel it if I push in right on the right side of my treasure trail...

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    is it like a hemmorhoid feeling or am i not hearing you right?

Originally posted by Vaj10
    is it like a hemmorhoid feeling or am i not hearing you right?
    Never had a hemmoroid - but probably. Shit - I hope it ain' that... it comes and goes during the day. But it started a few hours after my first shot - could the androgens trigger a hemmoroid? Does it sound like Prostate swelling?

i dont know about androgens triggering a hemmorhoid but im sure you push urself to the max. That force we are trying to exert on a heavy near failure rep has to go somewhere. That is why hemmorhoids are a common problem among bodybuilders and women (post labor after the baby is born). see your doc if the problem persists (soreness, pain during bowel movements, even blood). Catch it early, suppositories and creams will help the swelling, eat high fibre, dont sit on the bowl and read; do ur business and be done with it, and most important of all, EXHALE DURING HEAVY REPS, DO NOT, DO NOT HOLD YOUR BREATH!

GOOD LUCK BRO... HOPEFULLY ITS NOT A HEMMY

Cool... I'll skip the shot tomorrow and see if the situation changes. It will be clearer then if it is Benign Prostate Hypertrophy from the androgens.

If it continues than it is probably a hemmoroid

good luck man... check your pms, i sent my AIM screen name to you... if its a hemmorhoid shoot me an IM and ill help you out any way i can... im like the hemmorhoid king... my last cycle stopped short because of them and i dont wanna see anybody go through the same thing.

BTW - no constipation, hit the throne quite regularly... I try and focus on my breathing as much as possible... sometimes I forget...

Anyone else in regards to BPH?

R69
    R69 is offline Associate Member
    Hi
    Whats the comercial name of the trenbolone acetate?I think there is just one kind of trenbolone acetate on the market and i smade in mexico under the name trenbol.Is that what you take?Or is just a fake parabolan ?Steroids make the blod presure to rise,maybe your veins in your asswhole dont suport so much presure so you developed hemorhoids,i never heard that the prostate when is sveling its seen on the outside of the body.I dont htink man is your prostate,be cool.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    bhp is usually related to dht problems, and your no getting that from the fina, but the prop will definately reduce to dht and the winstrol is already a dht derivitive with high binding affinity, so that could be a problem, i experienced some similar problems last cycle, but nothing too bad, just drank more water and popped more beta sitosterol...other than that im not sure what it is, could be that it doesn't have anything to do with the roids, if you have a good relationship with your doc. id definatley get in to see him and explain the 'whole' situation, if not just go in and explain 'the need to know basis' information, best of luck bro

JULY GTP is offline Associate Member
    i havent experienced any like that and hopefully never will but, pain i think everybody does from injecting, last week i injected deca in my leg and hours later was on pain from the lower part til my hip couldnt walk and sleep, maybe i just hit a nerve i think, why dont u try them individually to find out which is causing the pain ur talking about..good luck man

quarterback7 is offline New Member

Pain

If I understand you, your not talking about your injection site. Your talking about pain relatively close or in your rectal area. If so, I have experienced this. For me it just comes on all the sudden and is pretty painful. On and off thrughout the day. Like a strained muscle in the rectal area. I have no idea what brought mine on. At first I thought hem, but never actually could identify one. Went away almost as suddenly as it came on. Can't explain it. Nothing in my cycle changed. I just chaulked it up to a strain that healed. It was some wierd shit though and kind of concerned alittle. If it persist I would see your Doc and have your blood work done and postrate checked. Be safe bro..........

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Check your prostate peoples. Gear does enlarge that little cancer risk of a body part.

It's not hemms bro, I've had those since Junior High and thaey don't feel like your describing. When you have'em, you know it's them

Thanks . I will drop the Tren and Winny. I think it is the tren, the shorter ester... because 24 hours since last shot and it has subsided quite a bit. Like I said, it seems to be induced by the juice.

I will continue with only 50mg of Test Prop ED and see if it is all but gone tomorrow - give enough time for the last Tren Acetate to filter through. If it is the Tren - not the gear for this guy... I am dropping Winstrol too - just to not aggrevate the situation if it is DHT related (although there seem to be mixed feelings on the actual cause of BPH)... If it contiues I am going to drop the gear, begin Clomid and see the Doc.

I have read some people experiencing this before on Tren... so if you are reading thhis - let me know

BTW - it's not sharp or crippling. It's more annoying than anything and the sensation comes and goes (could be from elevated levels from three esters). It get most notable about 5 hours after IM injection.

dansteelman is offline Member
    Here's a good test for you bro, Go outside (someplace private) go pee and squirt is as hard as you can, if you can top 4-6 Ft in distance, your prostate should be fine. I know the area right above my rectum (the gooch) will sometimes hurt for no reason / when I'm having an orgasm. I take saw palmetto and it works very well. I wouldnt quit the juice totally just yet, Try a combonation, Lose the tren for a few days, if that doesnt work, get back on the tren and lose the winny, if that doesnt work, ditch the prop. If you are still hurting, see a doc. Just my two CC's

BTW, I love the Warrior Pharmacia. That's a nice touch bro.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    My prostate swelled after a 10week use of d-bol & winny then into 1-3 of my Prop( was taking 100mg of win eod & 25-40mg of d-bol eod, then went to 100mg of prop ed).
    But when is swells you'll know... you will feel pressure on your rectum and have trouble taking a dump, another thing that sucks is If and only if you push hard enough to unload your Capt's Log, a hemroid could occur... I wont tell you why I know, but taking a piss will be like standing in a long line at the concession, you know what you want but can't get it to happen in a hurry... Ok joke time over
    seriously, you will know if your prostate is swollen, there is a little uncomfortable.... I had to stop everything for about 2 weeks, and used hcg for the weeks off....good thing I was on fast acting roids...just went too high for my personal toleration...
    Last edited by mmaximus25; 01-09-2003 at 03:45 PM.

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    There is a laundry list of possibilities for what is causing this, and for that reason I won't even guess. To be honest with you, I would stop for a bit, and see if the pain subsides. You could be very vascual inside your anus, leading to pain. However, if that was the case when you went to the bathroom #2 it would hurt terribly. What you have to realize is the human body is a weird machine, and sometimes a pain in the leg is not related to your leg at all, it could be the sign of heart disease. So....this pain you are feeling could really be anything, and anyone is mistaken if they can try to diagnose your ailment online. Good luck and keep us all updated.

darmadoc is offline Member
    What you are describing doesn't sound like typical BPH. There seems to be no way that one shot of AS is going to cause your prostate to grow so quickly that you hurt in 2 hours. Steroids don't work that fast. Prostatitis, unrelated to the steroids, hemerrhoids due to lifting can all cause peoblems like this. If you don't find that the symptoms don't quickly resolve when you hold the AS, you need to get checked out. (Bend Over)

My ex wife thought I was a tight ass

I only took 50mg Prop today - and like I said, so far so good. I will know more this evening when it was normally at it's worse - and tomorrow morning. Thanks for all the great replies!

Need to find some info on Prostatis too - never heard that term before.

did ya try the peeing thing? LOL.

Prostatitis is inflamation of the prostate. This is as opposed to BPH which is enlargement of the prostate. The prostate typically gets inflamed and infected when bacteria ascend the urethra into the prostate and set up shop. In acute prostatitis people are usually sick with fever, urinary pain. In chronic prostatitis there may be no symptoms except for urinanry frequency, burning, low back pain or perineal pain.

These illnesses, while not common, get more common as we get older. To the best of my knowledge there is no association with AS-as opposed to BPH which is probably associated with AS.

Typically a prostate exam (thus the bend over warning) and a urine examination can make the diagnosis.

Well, as of tonight after skipping the last Tren shot - I feel nearly back to normal, much better than the last few days. I don't know how to explain it - but it seems my Tren was causing it... or perhaps a very timley muscle pull (I remember pulling an oblique while doing rear delts a few days ago).

I really seem to have few other symtoms - as in, urination problems, illness, ... BTW - I have not had unprotected sex, and can rule out an STD. It was just a dull pain in my lower abdomen, toward the right side above of the pubic area - pushing in is tender.

Considering I must still have at least 30mg of Trenbolone Acetate left in my system from the shot yesterday, I am going to assume I will be safe at a lower dose with the Prop. I am going to change to Prop/Tren @ 50/30 ED without the Winstrol - and access from there. Is it possible I have a low very tollerence to too much exogenous androgenic hormones?

I am going to continue Saw Palmetto and add Zinc. I'll update this again tomorrow.

So how's it going today? Any better?

Thanks for the follow up... I ran the Prop/Tren @ 50/35. And no problems. Today I increased the Tren to roughly 55mgs and I'll see how that goes. I have also not added back in the Winstrol ...

Can you think of an explanation for this? Never ran either before - could it have simply been an intital response to a new substance?

BTW - never had any problems with Norandrolone or Boldenone on the cycle before it.

You've got me. I'd try to get back up to your goal dose and see if it comes back. If not then add back the winny. I hope it goes OK because that is the cycle I want to do next- especially with what Im reading about the EQL products.

It is now the evening time and the 55mgs of Trenbolone has not caused anything more (usually the time it was at it's worse). No tenderness in that area - only if I push real deep, I can feel it... but unnoticable otherwise. I will go back to 75mgs tomorrow and see how it goes - if it comes back like it was I will maintain at around 55 mgs.

Still undescided on whether to add in the Winstrol next week...

It seems to be androgen induced, and if it continues post cycle - I will bring it up to a physician. I am going to keep this cycle short.

I bumped back up to 75mg of Tren . No pain like before... but I won't run Winstrol until after Prop.

I had a physical today too... no hernia or hemmoroids. Urine analysis was good (tested for basics - blood in urine, sugar, proteins, .. yada yada... ). Blood pressure very good.

Fuck if I know what happened?

Sometimes its better to have a problem go away and never know what caused it, then to have it persist but be able to explain why its there. This sounds like one of those cases. Anyhow, I'm glad to hear you're OK.

saint808 is offline Associate Member

Thread Information