Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Refrigerate Liquid Clo

Do you need to refrigerate liquid clomid to keep it stable? What is the exp date? The stuff from RK...

nuke is offline Member
    nope
    ..If it starts to cake p. But hot water in a measring cp and let the vial stand..'

It will all clear up.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    That liquid clomid from RK is fairly new if I am correct. Warrior, I was wondering if you could give a little update on how you liked it when you are thru. I am sure a lot of Bro's on the board would like to know how this new product stacks up to the others. Thanks Bro.

Pain

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, like my boy Nuke said "nope". Just keep it in a cool dark place, not cold. If it does cloud up just run it under warm water. I plan on using pnp liquid clomid post cycle for the first time. I still have a few weeks to go but i will let u guys know how it goes.

OG

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    RK liquid clomid is overpriced IMO. A lot of his products are, there are many places selling the same stuff cheaper.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    OG, have you used regular old pill form clomid before. That way you can base your results on the liguid against the pills. Just wondering.

Thanks
    Pain.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by painintheazz
    That liquid clomid from RK is fairly new if I am correct. Warrior, I was wondering if you could give a little update on how you liked it when you are thru. I am sure a lot of Bro's on the board would like to know how this new product stacks up to the others. Thanks Bro.

Pain
    No problem... I am one of the few that likes Clomid. I do well on it. So I'll let you know. I may have to cut a cycle off for a week (Tren /Prop @ 55/50 ED) to go get a physical. During that week I will try the Liquid Clo.

Thread Information