PrewPump is offline Junior Member

Exclamation aspiration paranoia

Today was my first injections ever. The first injection was fina in the right quad, i aspirated and all was clear i felt nothing, i swear, i couldnt even tell i had shot up. Next I loaded a new syrenge with winny, and cleaned the area and all that jazz, shut it, pulled back quite a bit, saw nothing, was sure everything was cool, injected, pulled out and i bled pretty bad. Id say a ml or two. So i got onto AR and searched the prob i had incountered and read some threads, all saying differnt things, some saying I'll be ok, some saying to update my will. I'm hoping its just a bad case of paranoia. Help me out if anyone can.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    paranoia...it happens..Madmax...

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Your fine bro, sometimes you knick a vein coming out. I've taken a pin out and squirted blood all over my wall before.

Put it this way, your typing right now. Even if you had injected in a vein, you'd get a head rush and possibly pass out for a few seconds but it's not fatal.

Thanks a lot, now i can take a nap knowing that I'll wake up. Well time to get swole. Thanks again!

enhanced is offline Junior Member
    iv been using for 6 years now as a kid i never used to draw back bleeding is very common... iv even had it so that blood was litterally squirting out of my calve as if it was comming out of a water pistol... i remember once i was shooting up in my washroom and my brother started knocking on the door so i got all parinoid and started to rush... i drew out the winny and had about a half cc of air in teh syringe, shoved it in my quad and started to push the plunger my first thought was why the hell is this injection going to fast... luckily i pulled it out soon enough considering im alive but my leg was as sore as a bitch for the next week

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    out of curiosity were you injecing into the same place and why didn't you mix the winny woith the fina?

Saint was injecting in the same area, about an inch or so apart. I didnt mix it in the same syrenge because i have read different things, some saying not to and some saying its ok. I wasnt going to do anything that I wasnt certain about. If you know for a fact that it is ok to do that, then it will be great, one injection is better than two. I know that if I were to mix them i would use different pinz to draw the fina and winny. Any knowledge will be helpful.

FinaFiend is offline New Member
    Mixing is ok bro. You could mix an oil with a water, no problem. I do it all the time if I'm doing injections the same day. But like you said just use different pins to draw each one.

Good Luck
    FinaFiend

CaliFella is offline Associate Member
    It happens to me too. Maybe try a higher gauge syringe.

alwayshungry is offline New Member
    i almost always bleed some after injecting with a 23 gauge...i slap some band aids over the holes nice and tight and it stops quickly

Thread Information