MUNCY is offline New Member

Question Don't have enough $ for Inj winny,do the pills work good

Hey Bros just a short Question on the pill form winstrol , is it worth the cash or should i say how much weaker is it then the injectable because I can't dish the cash for injectable winny.
    Thanks

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Some ppl say injecting winny is more effective but I think it's the same either way.
    If your taking the ** winny pills their good stuff.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree with baraso, i think its both relatively the same, i would personally rather drink/eat my winny than inject, the stuff gives me irriation at the site, the only concern i would have with the oral administration is that it has to pass twice, whereas when injecting it doesn't go through the stomach, straight into the blood, one pass through the liver, and that 17aa is gone and you're all set,

I ran winny depot for 5 weeks and it does work, it works great but just don't have the bills to buy the big jug of winstrol so i'm going to buy the tabs, has any one had sucssesful result on tab form if so what was your dasage and lenght of time on the tabs.

Thanks guys. muncy

well heres your article on how it doesn't work: (jmho, before we start so i dont get attacked)...winstrol is 17aa, regardless of oral or injectable, how in the world is it going to make that specific muscle grow if it has to pass through the liver, have the 17aa removed, and then be active to bind to the receptor, it makes no sense at all, unless you can say something that makes sense im a firm believer that there is no science behind how it could possibly work, and there is enough science to prove it doesn't, its simple, stanozolol CANNOT work with a 17aa group, has to be removed, can only be removed in the liver, THUS has to circulate and can end up binding anywhere that has the AR...the only growth its going to cause is due to inflamation, sorenesss, irriation, or muscle fascia stretching...there is no way its true hypertrophy or muscle fiber/cells...

Lets get some more thoughts on this subject please I got 2 weeks untill lift off. Tabs good/bad

Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member
    this is for renegade.... you say spot injections work... and there must be lots of bros shooting in the Glutes.....

and u say spot injections WORK... does that equate to bros with ASSES the size of ALASKA ?

just curious

its simple, tabs and injectable are the same if taken orally, their both doing the same thing, and yes tabs are good...

BIG-G is offline Banned
    HEY BIG_BONES,, I HAVE A GIRL THAT HAS AN ASS THE SIZE OF ALASKA, and she dont spot inject ! YYEeeeaaA WhHhaaaTtT ?

hammerhead is offline Member
    Originally posted by djdjdjddjon
    well heres your article on how it doesn't work: (jmho, before we start so i dont get attacked)...winstrol is 17aa, regardless of oral or injectable, how in the world is it going to make that specific muscle grow if it has to pass through the liver, have the 17aa removed, and then be active to bind to the receptor, it makes no sense at all, unless you can say something that makes sense im a firm believer that there is no science behind how it could possibly work, and there is enough science to prove it doesn't, its simple, stanozolol CANNOT work with a 17aa group, has to be removed, can only be removed in the liver, THUS has to circulate and can end up binding anywhere that has the AR...the only growth its going to cause is due to inflamation, sorenesss, irriation, or muscle fascia stretching...there is no way its true hypertrophy or muscle fiber/cells...
    I'm thinking the 17aa doesn't prevent it from being active. It's still active the minute you inject it - the 17aa prevents the liver from de-activating it - making it inactive - easily. Apparently the liver has to go thru a complicated process of breaking down the C17-aas which allows them to stay active in the blood for awhile. Without the 17aa the liver would wipe it out of your blood in minutes. That's my understanding. I can't back that up with an article just yet. But this explains how spot injections work.

hammer, from my understanding the c17aa was added to oral steroids to make them able for digestion, meaning they wouldn't be destroyed in the stomach, but for the steroid to become active it has to have the methyl group removed, so whether your injecting or taking orally, the steroid itself still has to be altered by the liver before it can become active...(at least thats what i was lead to believe)...ill see if i can find some data to back it up

Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member
    BIg-G... man tell me about girls what FAT asses...

I like girls with PHAT asses, if you know what i mean...
    where i work people sit and take Tech support phone calls... and 90% of women are FAT... like man women YOUR SIZE...

YUCK... i dont like women equal to or MORE than MY weight
    lol

PimpN8ez is offline Junior Member
    well brother I like wini tabs the best... 50mg a day is what I do. The best tab I have found is the ** 50mg wini. ** has great orals... I am impressed with their juice also, all around great products.

Thread Information