SIZZLA is offline New Member

Question deca and sust...what do I do?

Got my hands on some sust. and i am also taking deca rite now. Can i "stack" it together? How does one do this? When you say stack do you mix it in the same needle? Use different needles? Do you even take it at the same time or do i have to take deca for like 2 weeks then the sust another time? I'm new but learning fast from you guys.
    Thanks in advance.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    oh bro, bro, bro.....sigh. Where do i start. Please stop what ur doing and wait till u know more about what ur putting into ur body. This is not a flame bro, its for ur own good. Im not telling u to never do AS because we both know ur going to do them anyways. But please wait till u have more information and know what ur doing. thxs

OG

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, please slow down. Take some time off and research what you are doing. If you don't know how to stack something you haven't done your homework. This stuff isn't creatine and protein powder, this stuff is serious and you can get hurt if you do it wrong. Please put a little research into this stuff.

Pain

Originally posted by OGPackin
    oh bro, bro, bro.....sigh. Where do i start. Please stop what ur doing and wait till u know more about what ur putting into ur body. This is not a flame bro, its for ur own good. Im not telling u to never do AS because we both know ur going to do them anyways. But please wait till u have more information and know what ur doing. thxs

OG
    Dude!
    Why do you think i'm posting this question? Trust me, I aint gonna do nuttin' till i know what to do. I thought that was why we have these forums...to TEACH people.

Ya bro but you should have this type of research already done before you start posting. You should read thru a lot of the old posts and follow the links you find in them. I am not flaming you but you are asking if you can stack Deca and Sust. and how to do it that question has probably been asked 100+ times; a search will do you just fine.

Pain

Hey pain i did check the educational thread's b4 posting but i didnt see anything. Guess i'll check again. I was jus wondering cause the dude i got it from mentioned this to me.
    my bad.

No it is not your bad dont worry about it. I would recomend checking out
    http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/ (Giving props to warrior, got this from you signature, damn good site.) this website has a lot of good reads and also some links to some paper books on AAS. You might want to check these out depending on how far you want to take your AAS usage.

Pain

Thread Information