MDMA is offline Banned

Sneaking pot/pins/gear through the airport.

Going on a trip to Missouri from the West Coast and flying Frontier airline. Im going to be picking up my new truck and driving it back.

Anyone have any experience of sneaking some gear and some pot on a plane? Would the pins set off the metal detector if I just had them in my pocket or something? Any ideas?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    why not just send them with your baggage, I think putting the shit through the infrared scanners is asking for trouble.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Re: Sneaking pot/pins/gear through the airport.

Originally posted by MDMA
    Would the pins set off the metal detector if I just had them in my pocket or something? Any ideas?
    Wheew... that brought up a visual...

"Excuse me sir, can you empty out your pockets?"

Um... yeah... [empties pockets]... You see, I am going to the model airplane show in Tampa and I need these to hijack the plane and then use them for epoxy glue...

MDMA is offline Banned
    lol, ya. So I should just put them in the bag I check in? Don't dogs check those?

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Pins are not a problem. They cant do shit about them (in most states) i would NOT recommend bringing pot in any amount on the plane. They searched all my friends shit when he was flying from the northeast to the southeast. Found his gear and pins. The guy smirked and gave it back and told him to be careful. Not everyone is that lucky. They search all bags now at most airports. Your carryons and cargo. Not an intense search on cargo but a nice dig through. Hope this helps.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by Tankass
    Pins are not a problem. They cant do shit about them (in most states) i would NOT recommend bringing pot in any amount on the plane. They searched all my friends shit when he was flying from the northeast to the southeast. Found his gear and pins. The guy smirked and gave it back and told him to be careful. Not everyone is that lucky. They search all bags now at most airports. Your carryons and cargo. Not an intense search on cargo but a nice dig through. Hope this helps.
    Ummm... I have had a many a finger nail clippers taken since 9/11 - I don't think a needle would fly...

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Warrior

Ummm... I have had a many a finger nail clippers taken since 9/11 - I don't think a needle would fly...
    Nail clippers i can see if your were carrying on. I was saying to send the pins below. Sorry if I didn't make that clear.

maximized is offline Junior Member
    Man, your boy got lucky carryin his gear and pins and getting caught! I was gonna say the same thing...i had TWEEZERS taken from me in my carry on!! but i would think if you put your pins in the check in luggage, they should be fine. I have a question. this may be dumb, but do dogs really sniff out for example, dbol ?? can they? and would they have them at airports sniffing everyone's bags for juice?? that just seems crazy to me! (not crazy like i dont believe it, but crazy that they would do that). well, peace.

-max

MDMA is offline Banned
    Drug dogs in the airport? Anyone ever work as a baggage handler and can give some insight? Trip is in two day.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i had dbol in my checked baggage, it went through with no problem. and yes, at many airports- there are drug dogs, but i doubt that they are trained to sniff out testerone esters suspended in oil.

durbin22 is offline Member
    I think if you take any of that to the airport you are asking for trouble. Hold off on the shots. Is getting high that important to you that you would risk getting cought at the airport?

Lift Chief is offline Member
    I think the concensus is no on the pot- maybe on the gear.

poantrex is offline Junior Member
    Gear is no problem, in your carryon or checked bags. I recommend pins however to be in your checked bag....

Thread Information