peaker is offline Senior Member

i have gyno! please help bros

feeling all tissue breast tissue all around my nips, fuck! they arent sore to touch or itchy but fucken lumpy to the max! the doc said it feel like glandular tissue and i dont know what to do whether i should stop the cycle and hit the clomid? i've hurt my shoulder so stopping would also be a very good idea. started taking the anti e's 3 days ago and i'm on 80mg of nolva but as yet still lumpy tissue everywhere, nipples on the side look like tits, all in like a few days, help please. like pointy things!

stopped the dbol and currently on 500mg cyp and 400mg eq.

i hope the oils are actually right because i got them off ** and hope its not deca i am taking without knowing!

i want to stop the cycle now bros i am in week 3 when should i hit up clomid and how much nolva should i take from now on? i think i am shutting down but this tits are growing too quickly!!!!

peaker

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, jump on 20mgs of Nolv asap and run it 2 - 4 months. Good luck!

OG

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Keep taking the nolva, it takes a while for symptoms to subside.

With an injury, I would go ahead and stop the cycle.

80mg of Nolva is probably not needed, I would say 40mg would suffice if it's going to work at all. Do not go from 80 to 40 though, taper down in 5's
    It sounds like you caught it relatively early so chances are good.

In addition. Start taking 3000iu's of Vitamin E a day and a zinc supplement.

bump

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Don't worry bro, that eq is probably not deca , it's probably just test cause that's cheaper, so you were probably taking 900mg/wk of test, hence the gyno. I'm kinda joking, but not really. Anyway, like they said, I think you should be fine with the nolva, but it's time to stop the cycle. Restore hpta, take a while off, and then start with a lower dosed cycle and maybe replace dbol with winny. Good luck bro, and I think you'll be fine.

Oh, and next time, maybe try running arimidex throughout the cycle; you may be really gyno prone.

thanks guys my nips are sticking out like tits and this has happend all of a sudden, i feel breast tissue all around my nipples it was never there before, on 40mg of nolva a day and i hope it settles down. i dont know if i will continue waiting for some replys to see if its ok to go ahead as long as i keep up the nolva obviously. i just hope its not too late and its not there for good.

any more advice guys, i am close to tears here

peaker

any other advice guys

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I personally don't see how 500mg/wk of Cypionate can cause gyno. And I don't think it is something to worry about until much farther down the line... unless you are severly prone to it.

Is the area getting sensitive? Is it hard tissue? What is your bodyfat and weight? Has your bodyfat increased while on cycle? Does anyone else notice the difference?

my body fat has dropped and the tissue around there is hard lumpy tissue that feels like breast tissue, my gf said fuck that feels like my tissue and it feels exactly the same. its not sensitive but the lumps tissue all over the place, and my nipples look fucked up, they sag like tits and from the site the poke out to a point, like an arrow. not very pretty, check out my pics if you want to take a guess about my bf levels but its not that high and its dropped while on. i have to take my shot soon and i dont know whether i should continue and just run the 40mg through out. i think i am the most gyno prone person on the board on my first ever cycle my chest looks nothing like the pics now. stressing hardcore. the tissue is all around my nipples and isnt rock hard but exactly like breast tissue. is it too late for me??

peaker

Well, if its gyno you will want to stop now and get on Nolvadex . Better safe than C cups. There is a chance to reverse it at this point... if you wait then your f'ed.

Pheedno seems to have given you a good next step...

You are probably better off not using testosterone . It's not a prequisite to use it ya know. You could run Trenbolone as a safer alternative - which is more androgenic than testosterone but does not aromatize, and making it from Fina is cheap - however some estrogen conversion has it's benefits, like lowering cholesterol. Or base your cycle on less androgenic stuff like Primo, Deca , or Equipoise with Dbolz. Or forget gear altogether... your choice.

i've had 5 shots, do u think i should start clomid asap or i wouldnt be shut down yet. what are the chances i can keep going and just stay on the nolva and 40mg through out

peaker

If I was as convinced as you are - I would stop all my gear and get on Nolvadex and try and fix the problem ASAP. The gear is simply not that important... I would rather be in good health than have extra testosterone with tits...

yeah i am stopping just found more lumps and not a pleasant feeling looking at my chest and how its changed in 2 weeks! do u think this can be reversed? i have 50 arimidex tabs also , should i just stay on 40 for 2 months + ?

Originally posted by peaker
    yeah i am stopping just found more lumps and not a pleasant feeling looking at my chest and how its changed in 2 weeks! do u think this can be reversed? i have 50 arimidex tabs also , should i just stay on 40 for 2 months + ?
    I think you can reverse it. If you don't have any other responses to this in another 12 hours - PM a Vet.

should i start the clomid now??

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    After you read what I write here, check with a mod and your doctor:

I know you want to save your gear, but right now, I'd stop everything EXCEPT for the testosterone cypionate . I'd continue to run the cyp at a low dose--around 100mg-150mg every week to keep approximately a normal level of testosterone in your system. I'd run this low dose AT LEAST 4 weeks past the time your gyno subsides (while taking the nolvadex at 40mg every day). Once you have ended your testosterone cyp (4 weeks after gyno subsides), drop your nolvadex down to 20mg per day, and begin taking clomid 2 weeks after your last shot of cypionate . Run clomid as follows: 300mg day 1, 100mg days 2-11, 50mg days 12-21.

My reasoning for this is: you already have a build up of estorgen in your system (hence the gyno), so if you suddenly stop all your gear you'll have just about no testosterone in your system to combat the problem, and the free estrogen will do it's worst damage then. Since the estrogen is already causing gyno, you don't have time for the clomid to kick in and restore your natrual testosterone production.

Make sure you check with a moderator and a good doctor before doing this.

I hope you get better soon, bro.

Best to you.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 01-15-2003 at 09:03 AM.

bump! would i be shut down after 5 shots??

going to a sports medicine doctor this afternoon, i will let you guys know how it pans out.

good luck, bump for an update

update...

update boys....

just went to see a sports doc. explained the sit and told her what i was on rah rah rah and she was cool with it very cluey she knew i knew what i was on about, told her about hitting the nolva to combat the estrogen rebound rah rah rah. and made me go get some blood tests for test estro levels, plus liver values and then she sent me off to get a ultra sound. the guy took it and said he couldnt see any glandular tissue apart from what was behind my nip which he said every guy has. got another doc to come in and take a look and he got upset a bit because i found it hard to believe that it wasnt gyno that was making my chest look like tits in less than 2 weeks...

the doc told me that it could be gyno and with no symptom that many of you guys get such as the itchiness and lump behind nip.

know i dont know what to believe, i got tissue around my nips that feel glandular that 2 docs said feels like that, then the ultrasound guys, 2 of them said its just fat. and that the hormone imblance just means i could be storing more fat there. but the shit doesnt feel like fat at all!

i am confused now..... nipples come into a point like everything is rock hard and there is this tissue aroudn the nip pointing out fuck!! maybe its fat but it feel fucked!! myabe i just have more glandular tissue there then some, i dont know.

well i dont know whether to continue with cycle etc missed a shot that i was meant to do wednesday and havent eaten all week, and lost weight over it. if i pinch the tissue like my nip side ways it feels like hard tissue.

what do u boys think?

peaker

could it have come up clear because the tissue is probably just starting to develop?

peaker

bump, help a peaker out

I like bask8case's idea, I think it's even better than my original idea of stopping the cycle. I thought I had gyno once too and didn't; it's damn scary. I think you'll be alright. Save the gear for next time and get some anastrazole (arimidex ) or femara (letrozole ) for the next cycle just in case.

Originally posted by JP1570
    I like bask8case's idea, I think it's even better than my original idea of stopping the cycle. I thought I had gyno once too and didn't; it's damn scary. I think you'll be alright. Save the gear for next time and get some anastrazole (arimidex) or femara (letrozole) for the next cycle just in case.
    yeah the doc said she thinks that only 2 weeks in i should be ok, just as i balance out again it should go away back to the way it was hopefully. she was pretty confident.

one2mega2000 is offline New Member
    I was in a middle of a big cycle, till one day on the job i was hit buy a back hoe, the bucket swong around and hit me in my chest, put me out of work, and the GYM for 2 months, I was 205 pounds before and when i got back into the gym i was 167 pounds, this is my 3erd week back and now i'm at 187 pound's its comeing back sooner then i thought.
    Things will be fine take my word for it

Sinistar is offline New Member
    there is another type of gyno not discussed often on this board ut its called Psuedo Gyno. it doesnt have the AAS gyno feel ect but is fatty and lumpy like yours. it is common in ppl who drop alot of weight. it has nothing to do with the speed of the loss. psuedo gyno will go down a lil more with dieting but its there to stay bro. lipo is the only treatment.

Originally posted by Sinistar
    there is another type of gyno not discussed often on this board ut its called Psuedo Gyno. it doesnt have the AAS gyno feel ect but is fatty and lumpy like yours. it is common in ppl who drop alot of weight. it has nothing to do with the speed of the loss. psuedo gyno will go down a lil more with dieting but its there to stay bro. lipo is the only treatment.
    well if its what u call psuedo gyno i have, i only need lipo? thats much cheaper than normal gyno surgery right? i'm just praying its neither

was this AAS induced or i would have always had it but feeling it now?

peaker
    Last edited by peaker; 01-18-2003 at 04:02 AM.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro can you post a pic so we can see exactly what it looks like?

Originally posted by rangerdudeleads
    Hey bro can you post a pic so we can see exactly what it looks like?
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=38056

the only pic i have, it looks normal in the pic cause my nips are cold but u can feel, its hard to explain, like its lumps but not big thick ones but like chucks of thicker fat here and there around the nipple. i dont know if i know feel it because i dropped some bf

bigdog2502002 is offline Junior Member
    bask8kace has I right on the money with his suggestions! Bro I seen your pics your ok, but keep in mind everyone is different what I mean by that is my friend is doing 750mg of test per week with no antie's and he looks big and huge! I have to use liqidex for 250mg's per week or more. It sound weird but its true. If your body creates high estrogen be aware of it and use something to combat it. Even if someone else says 500 mgs per week is ok. and keep in mind Fina will cause bitch ttits too!!!. Its created alittle differently but it will cause the same results. Do some research on bromo for use with deca and fina.

Originally posted by bigdog2502002
    bask8kace has I right on the money with his suggestions! Bro I seen your pics your ok, but keep in mind everyone is different what I mean by that is my friend is doing 750mg of test per week with no antie's and he looks big and huge! I have to use liqidex for 250mg's per week or more. It sound weird but its true. If your body creates high estrogen be aware of it and use something to combat it. Even if someone else says 500 mgs per week is ok. and keep in mind Fina will cause bitch ttits too!!!. Its created alittle differently but it will cause the same results. Do some research on bromo for use with deca and fina.
    yeah but the fucked up thing is that i havent copped any symptoms, just feeling this weird tissue around, no itchiness, no tendorness or soreness no lumps behidn the nip.

peaker

the problem is i dont know if ** gave me deca instead of my other oils. if thats the case i am going to be throwing loaded needles!!

whats the best way to tell if i was on deca or cyp/eq. because when i think about it, it was only 2 weeks, still early too notice sex drive or deca dick!

peaker

incrediblemass is offline Junior Member
    Try clomid. It's same to take clomid or nolva. Just to be sure that you don't have fake nolva. Or take both. 50mg clomid/day should help well.

If you came out off cycle then take more clomid. Only you can do is take good antiestrogen. If you want take heavy cycles in future, you can do the gynosurgery. I did it

Thread Information