punisher69 is offline Junior Member

good cutting cycles ?

whats up bros i was just wondering if you guys could steer me in the right way with a real tight cutting cycle for before t he summer .. i plan on ordering my gear anytime i was thinkin primo,winny,and maybe some proviron ..... anything else i could add to that ??????

thanks

J-Bud is offline Associate Member
    Yup there is lots you could add on to that...

Kullman is offline Member
    Well bro you have tons of options;
    Fina-75 mg's ed
    Winny 50 mg ed
    Eq-400mg's

Prop 50-100 mg's ed
    Eq-400 mg's
    Fina 75mg's

If you are set on using primo I'd use it at about 300-400mg's. Throw the winny in at 50mg and add some test. good-luck

Kull

how long should i run the fina ?? and eq ??? i would run the winny i know for 5 weeks

Kullman is offline Member
    there are several different ways to run this, you could try
    Eq-400mg Week 1-10
    Test-400mg week 1-10
    Fina-75 mg ed- 8-13
    Winny-50 mg ed 8-13

I added test in there because i think you will be glad you used it in the end. If you keep you diet in check, you will be very happy with the results at the end of the cycle. Goodluck, let me know if you need anymore help or see sometihng you dont like.

Kull

would there be much of a difference if i used prop as to eq ???? and if so what ??

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    prop is short acting...eq is not...eq needs to be ran atleast 10 weeks...the prop would be taken at the end of your cycle to help you with those 3 weeks the other shit is going out of your system...you are already taking the winny and fina at the end..nothing else is needed..as long as you eat clean i don't believe the test will hurt you in trying to cut...IMO i would rather see you run sustanon instead of enathate..but it really just depends what you are comfortable with...i like Kullman's cycle...Madmax..

ok would i get just as good results if i used winny tabs and winny depot ???..... cause i already have 10 amps of zambon winny depot but i dont wanna pay that much for the rest so if i got tabs from a underground company would it be just as good ?

if you start using the zambons i would stick with the zambons...IMO....i just don't like the idea of switchng up shit in the middle of your cycle..Madmax...

would i not get as much from it though ?

i wouldn't go as far as to say that... but i would never do it...the zambons shouldn't be that much more expensive...you shouldn't be paying more than 6 - 12 per 50mg amp....you'll be paying a dollar or more for 2mg winny tabs...the average dose for winny is 50mg per day..depending upon what brand you get you would have to take anywhere from 12-25 tabs per day...much easier to just stick yourself and call it a day...Madmax...

i just dont like the international chance .... plus im in canada so its like 22 dollars per ....

Thread Information