Transman is offline New Member

Anadrol,Deca, and Equipose cycle

First of all i would like to say this site is the best.

I'm a 21yr old male with about 3yrs training experience. 5'11" 185lbs. and about 15 % bf. My last cycle was sust 250 for 8 weeks and anadrol for the first four weeks. And clomid three weeks after my last shot of sust. My results were awesome i gain about 20lbs.

I am starting my next cycle in a few weeks and i was wondering what i could expect from this cycle and if anyone has done a similar cycle with what results. I am hoping to get hard and vascular cause my sust and anadrol got me puffy with water weight and i am wanting to keep all of my gains with this cycle.

400mg Ttokkyo Eq. /weeks 1-15
    300mg Quality Vet Deca / weeks 1-15
    50mg Ttokkyo anadrol every day / weeks 1-4

I was also wondering if i should run clomid at the end of this cycle and if so how long after my last shot should i start.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member

Re: Anadrol,Deca, and Equipose cycle

Originally posted by Transman

I was also wondering if i should run clomid at the end of this cycle and if so how long after my last shot should i start.
    OMG, yea, ya need the clomid. When did your last cycle end?? Why did you use drol for your first cycle ever?? Where's the test?? If you're looking for some solid gains, I'd drop the eq and the drol and go with 500mg/ wk of enanthate or cyp, 400mg/wk deca , and winny, wks 6-12 at 50mg ed.

Thread Information