rahul is offline New Member

Question Legal DNP question..

i understand that a person can be charged for "selling" DNP in an edible for.. but..

can someone be charged for "receiving" DNP?
    can someone be charged for "buying" DNP in an edible form?

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Why would it be illegal to sell it, if it were legal to buy it?

From what I know, it is illegal (i think) to buy it. But you could always make it

because the FDA banned "selling DNP for weight loss"

i am quite sure its not illegal to "posess" DNP.. i just don't know if its illegal to possess DNP in an edible form.. OR whether its legal to "buy" it in an edible form..

i am sure if i just bought DNP in a powdered or cyrstal form, they couldn't land a charge on me.. it could be simply for a chemistry project..

i'd make the gelcaps except that i can't find any DNP in any other form except this one source that's giving me gelcaps.. *shrug*

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Intended use is illegal. Like Fina Pellets are legal to buy online and posess, but once you make it to injectable form, it's illegal.

hmm...
    another question..

i am getting some gelcaps shipped to my house.. the "seller" is fairly trusted, in the fact that its not a DEA agent.. can the shipping agency (USPS or DHL) legally open my package and check what substance it is and then bust me for it being DNP in gelcaps?

Ambulance is offline Member
    Just go domestic and fork out a few extra bucks, then you don't so much have to worry about it bro.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, a private shipping company can open your package without a warrant to inspect. This is even more common for packages that are insured for a large amount of money. They do this mainly to ensure that the contents are packed properly. There are some laws that protect some domestic mail from opening without a search warrant, but none for private carriers.

That being said, I would not worry about your package. If you had some coke or heroin in it, I would worry. Some gelcaps are not very likely to be checked out in the first place. Stop stressing about it, bro.

-moto

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    The loop holes around DNP are usually centered arounds it being a chemical for research...not consumption.

Thread Information