Tuff1 is offline Junior Member

How Big Off Deca?

I weight around 165lbs right now I have never taken anything just lifted plain. If I take Deca , lift hard and eat right how much should I weight in 3 weeks? 6 weeks? 2 months?

system admin is offline Owner
    Its hard to answer a question like that. Anabolic effects take up to (on average) 2 weeks to take place. After that it all depends. There are too many factors. Everyone is different. What are your stats? weight, height, age, years training, etc...

MDMA is offline Banned
    Depends how much you took, if you stacked it with anything, your training experience and what not.

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    yup all that and how you react to the juice.....there is so many variables in that equation its imposable to answer

JULY GTP is offline Associate Member
    u can proly gain from 8lbs up to 25lbs with a minimun from 300mg up to 400mg wkly, now this not guarantee this will work, again and how these guys r saying there r many things involve bro, so it will be a little hard to answer ur ?, but atleast u have an idea what to expecte, i was expecting
    to gain atleast 15lbs, i gained 8lbs i was disappointed, i learned that i gain very very slow, u can proly do way better who nos.. good luck bro.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    I may be completely off here but judging from the length and wording of your post I am assuming you have not done nearly enough research yet to jump into a cycle. Considering this would be your first, I would do it right.

Spend more time on these forums and you will learn a great deal just from reading. There is a wealth of information on here that could span many books...

Of course, you may know exactly what you are doing and I am merely making an ass out of myself.. if that's the case, I sincerely apologize.

CaliFella is offline Associate Member
    Do some research on the educational threads bro...thats what they are for.

Thread Information