greatinflate is offline Junior Member

major ass cheek pain, help!

ok this last inj on sunday killed me. it didnt hurt going in but the soreness and pain is killing me. it hurts to walk, sit get up from sitting anything that involves pressure on my left glute. it kills to get into my car! my leg and left foot have occasionaly gotten a bit numb too the last 2 days. is it possible i may have hit the siatic nerve? it sucks because i cant work legs until it goes away. im not exxagerating this is serious! any help?

projectsherv is offline Associate Member
    what AS are u using? SUCK IT UP cause thats the way it goes. no pain no gain. my left and right glute are in massive pain, i can barely get up out of my bed.

BMANN is offline Associate Member
    It does depend on the AS you're using. I was on sus, a shot every monday and thursday, both of my ass cheeks hurt so bad that it hurt just to sit down.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Bro im having the same pain to on my left glute. I found that I can take alot more shots on the right side of my body then the left.

greatinflate is offline Junior Member
    im using qv test e at 500mg/week. i know ill have pain bcasue i have had it bfore but this is ridiculous!

CaliFella is offline Associate Member
    Probably just hit a nerve bro.

Tan
    Tan is offline Banned
    Suck it up

J-Bud is offline Associate Member
    My friend in on her 3rd year of med school and she told me that with my 1.5" pins that there was pretty much no way I could hit that nerve injecting. She said probably not even if I was trying to hit it. Just suck it up, I'm in the same boat but it seems to get better with every passing week.

camaroV8 is offline New Member
    bump WOW i must say, ive been injecting sus for the past 9 weeks now, i felt SO MUCH pain in my ass and i thought i was doing something wrong, i guess im not the only one but yea bros i felt the same way, couldnt even get into my car, but i finally after about my 7th week of shooting found a way to ease the pain BIG TIME. Massage massage massage...massage your ass for a good 10 minutes where you stuck it and i promise the pain is minimal to none, i had the same qualities as you guys, for the first 2-3 hours no pain at all, but then towards the nites end or while im sleeping i would wake up i was in so much pain, try it out, i bet it will ease your pain big time!!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    massage the injection site for awhile after injecting. And remember to inject slow. The slower the better. Also you can run the amp under warm water for a few mins.

Thread Information