Thread: cycle idea

Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member

cycle idea

As I said I am sick of waiting for long acting esters but you cant have you cant have it both ways. I was thinking fina prop but Ive decided that I am not ready for Fina this will be my third cycle My first was way underdosed my second was test and eq and half if not all was fake. So this is my third time around. Now I was thinking of going with something like this

1-10 50mg eod prop
    1-10 400 mg Eq
    9-13 winny 50mg ed

by doing this I eliminate the need for a front load with dbol and should start to see some gains within the first two weeks.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Up the prop to 100 mg EOD.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Re: cycle idea

Originally posted by Tom
    by doing this I eliminate the need for a front load with dbol and should start to see some gains within the first two weeks.
    IMO - frontloading Dbol is not necessary - in fact frontloading any c17 would put liver values off to a bad start. And the half life is too short to even really figure a correct frontload. If you did the math it would be pretty unnecessary to do it... You aren't even taking Dbol... if you are confusing frontloading with something else then, don't.

I agree with Rickson, 100mg EOD or 50mg ED to begin with for the Test Prop. How many milligrams of test per week was your last cycle? And what ester did you use then?

Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member
    when I say front load I meant kick start with dbol for the fist eight weeks. any way my last cycle was
    400mg test enth
    400mg Eq
    the test turned out to be fake so I stopped on week six. I am taking a month off and starting a new cycle

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well, assuming the Test was real - 350mg/wk (50mgED, 100mg EOD) of Test Prop would be a bit more potent than 400mg of Test Enanthate . But just enough to be a next cycle.

But that is really as low as you should go... even though your last Test Enanthate was a dud.

Equipoise (Boldenone Undecanoate) is a very long ester - you should frontload it 800mg the first week to bring up blood levels. Otherwise it can take up to 4-5 weeks to get the real benefit.

I would stop the Prop 50mg ED and switch to the Winstrol 50mg ED. You would keep a level weekly dose (maintaining about 750mg total per week) like this:

Weeks: 1-8 50mg ED Testosterone Propinate
    Weeks: 1-10 400mg/wk Equipoise (frontload 800mg week 1)
    Weeks: 9-13 50mg ED Winstrol

my .02

Thread Information