Thread: first cycle

steveznothome is offline New Member

first cycle

can i please have some advice on first cycle if im looking to get lean mass? thank you ... please help me out... im a newbie...a pic of my body is attached...thank you again!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails first cycle-arpic.jpg  

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    You need to do some research and find out what kind of roids you wanna do. You gotta do some of the work by yourself. No one is gonna sit down and right you an entire cylce. Also let everyone know how old you are and your lifting experience. Also what are your goals? Are you looking to bulk, or stay lean? By looking at your picture I would say you need to get bulked.

NoLimits is offline Member
    Your stats are important: (age, ht, wt, how long have you been lifting). From your pic, I say you have got a great base to build on... But do some reading here first. Go to the drug profiles and read about all the different compounds. Try and put together what you think might be a good cycle for what you want to accomplish after reading the profiles, then ask if what you put together sounds like a good idea... This way, we think you took the time to gain some knowledge and aren't looking for us to do your homework. Sorry, probably not the answer you were looking for.

New GearGuy is offline Associate Member
    Check out the educational forum and do some research and come back with some ideas of your own ,then ask questions.
    (You might even answer your own question)

Good Luck Bro'

Thread Information