Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Girlfriend trippin' about the juice...

she is trippin' about the juice. I have done 2 cycles since I've been with her and gained 28 lbs since March 2002. Now she is telling me thaat if we will stay together then I have to quit. Here is an excerpt of an e-mail I sent her with a link to a website (the names have been changed to protect the innocent):

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/issu...ml/1/index.html

They're just stupid, lucky people.

my argument about this issue is this is one mans story. if you want to go back and forth im sure i can find many websites with peoples stories about steroids that are both good and bad. but like it also said in the article there is no proof that it is good or bad.
    i just dont think there is enough scientific evidence out there to support the claim that steroids are good for you to use multiple times in your life when you dont NEED them, just to get bigger when you are already big enough.
    you know my stance on this and i read the article and im happy for the man i just dont think you need to use steroids , i mean look at mike
    ~(she is referring to my workout partner)~ he doesnt use anything and he is in great shape and exercise and a healthy diet alone will keep you in great shape. why do you need to add hormones to it that are proven in studies to increase your risk for diferent kinds of cancers and heart disease and stroke.
    i dotn want to argue about it. you know where i stand.
    love mandy

SO WTF......give me some links to studies or something...she is a very smart girl and only scientific evidence will convince her...I'm focussing on Anavar , being for women and children and all ........I just want her to understand....
    Last edited by Big Rush; 01-15-2003 at 12:32 AM.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    dude i love the juice like the rest of us, but what's worth more...ur girl or how big you are

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    educate her and hope she settles down and decides to be rational. if its something shes totally set in, then you gotta take a step back and look what you prioritize. just see if giving her the info is good. have her talk to you doc and ask him if steroids are bad. he cant say conclusively that they are bad for you. and make sure they know youre on anabolic steroids, not cortico steroids- which have really bad sides.

Originally posted by bigsd67
    dude i love the juice like the rest of us, but what's worth more...ur girl or how big you are
    lol...not the answer i'm looking for but thanks

esvboize is offline New Member
    I hate it when the girl is against juice!

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    How long have you dated her? Try to educate her and if she doesnt want to hear it, get rid of her. Come on bro, she has to like it in the sack? Or if worse comes to worse, just lie to her. My wife hates what I do but she's not going to divorce me about it. Maybe she's just trying to find a reason to end it.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    That url isn't working BR

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I need to find a cute little nurse...

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    BR, I just finished reading your post and bro, don't get too upset. It sounds as if she's aquired this opinion after reading a few studies on the issue. All scientific evidence on this issue is going to be questionable, and therefore biased. You could easily find legitimate studies that show that there is no apparent permanant harm from the use of AAS, just as you could find evidence to show that AAS are detrimental to your health. I am not sure about what she said about 'cancer, heart disease, and stroke' but I'm sure that each of those could be argued quite easily. At the very least they could be classified as absolute conditional statements. For example, If you use GH when you have a tumor, it will then advance the development of that tumor.

I know that you care about your girl alot, and you guys seem like a real item, so I hope you can work this out with her. It sounds like she's a rational person who cares about you, so you should be able to reason with her. But I'd also be worried that she might be looking for a scape-goat to the relationship. In my opinion, an ultimatum about a questionable subject is always very suspicious! Do you think that at the peak of the relationship, she would consider leaving you because you choose to use AAS? Me and my girl are pretty close, and I know that I could smoke crack and she wouldn't consider leaving me, although she might commit me to a rehab program!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I just posted a whole series of studies on another thread in regards to the benefits of testosterone and hormone replacement.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Big Rush, that's tuff

Is there any way you could get her onto this board? And maybe she could talk with all the female members too and see another point to the whole story.

As your girl wrote in her email "u know where i stand" it shows she is REALLY against it. I have a buddy of mine, we've known each other for a good solid 7 years now. And about 1.5 years ago he met a girl from work and they have been together ever since. Now 1 1/2 years is a long term relationship and they are just GREAT together. However, this friend of mine is a hardcore body builder like me, and he loves it. But of course, his girlfriend is TOTALLY against juice. He's tried to talk about it sometimes, or be kinda subtle about it, but every time she just gets pissed and thinks they are far too dangerous, etc...

There is really nothing else he can do except juice behind her back. It's either that or dumping the girl, which is NOT an option for him. I guess it's just his luck, some girls can be persuaded, and others can't. He is actually about to start a cycle next week with me

You can either keep trying to convince her (and the only way of that is to keep talking to her over and over about it). Or, in my friends case, since that's a total waste, just have no choice but to do it behind her back

Oh, and one more thing. Are you SURE that all you need is some medical evidence/articles about juice? I mean maybe she's just using that as an excuse. I doubt she would be just accept it after reading a couple articles. It's all thanks to society, she's gonna go with the general consensus that "it's very very baaaaad." Just like in my friends case, his girlfriend doesn't care how much research he's done (which is about two years!!!), she just won't even get into it anymore

It's tuff...very tuff

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by bigsd67
    I'm currently wading the waters of this little puddle which is quickly becoming a lake. To me, it doesn't come down to what's worth more, my girl or my size, but the fact that my gf condemns my desire to explore the realm of AAS in what really amounts to a knee-jerk, media induced manner. It's not so much my (potential) size being more important as it is the very apparent notion that she does not believe I am capable of making an informed, educated decision that goes against the grain of conventional and popular "wisdom".

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    I could swear my wife wrote that e-mail. I hear the same shit, and it's just becasue they don't know. All they hear is bad things about juice, like the rest of the country. I just remind my wife that she has chosen to smoke for the last 14 years and it's a HELL of a lot worse than juice, so she has no room to talk. I can actually not do juice for months, but she can't go 2 days with out a cigarette. And like the other guys said, do it behind her back, or find another girl. If she's hard-headed like my wife, you won't convince her that it's not bad. What will happen is you will probably continue to use, which she will accept or continue to fight about (which could end to her leaving), or you hide it from her.

By the way, is your work-out partner really "clean" or do yall just tell her that?

JULY GTP is offline Associate Member
    sorry to heard that bro, what can i say ur the MAN
    u have the last word but, sometimes its hard,
    my wife supplies me my stuff i need...

Ripped2shreds is offline New Member
    Yeah, my girl said if I juice one more time she's going to leave me.

I'm going to miss her.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    yeh there are two ways to go about it. first way is the truth which i favor . educate the shit out of her, teach her everything you know except maybe the bad stuff lol. show her that when done right it can be a safe habit. maybe go to the doc with her and get some blood work done to show her proff on paper. ( something good to have to show later down the road.) and maybe get on her a little. does she do any drugs, like rolls or the butta. cause i'd rather juice than do that shit. the second way is to lie and start bringin in the creatine and gnc shit so its layin around the house so she thinks your on that. and then find a new place to do your sauce including keepin it somewhere else. then start a new hobby so you have an excuse to leave and go do your thing. good luck

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    damn july gtp does she have any single sisters. lol

JULY GTP is offline Associate Member
    ooooh poor child, do not juice no more bro

Originally posted by Ripped2shreds

I'm going to miss her.

superbeast is offline Member
    Offer to get her some! Seriously, it may sound funny, but it may work. My current girlfriend was against it. Then I showed her some fitness models and she asked if she could look like that. Guess what she is getting for Valentine's Day? Anavar . She is excited. She is 5'4", 116 lbs at 16% bodyfat. Her goal is 120 lbs at 12%. Now she doesn't mind what I am doing because she is educated and trusts me.

SB

Originally posted by superbeast
    Offer to get her some! Seriously, it may sound funny, but it may work. My current girlfriend was against it. Then I showed her some fitness models and she asked if she could look like that. Guess what she is getting for Valentine's Day? Anavar . She is excited. She is 5'4", 116 lbs at 16% bodyfat. Her goal is 120 lbs at 12%. Now she doesn't mind what I am doing because she is educated and trusts me.

SB
    HAHAHAHAHAHA ... that does sound funny! But hell...if it works it works

Originally posted by Rastus

By the way, is your work-out partner really "clean" or do yall just tell her that?
    he is 100% clean...he is an ex-powerlifter who has cut down tremendously...although, he is considering using Anavar

Originally posted by Ripped2shreds

I'm going to miss her.
    lol

My g/f does not do any drugs, or smoke cigarettes...she barely drinks. So the idea of getting her to juice is out of the question...lol...i don't think it will be possible to convince her otherwise but more suggestions are welcome. Thank you to everyone who replied to my post.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    well do waht i did was in the living room ,pointed ,said theres too doors main and the garge door ,if u dont like it pick one !grow some balls !tell her not tp use make up cause ur a animal activist or that it can give her skin problems and tell her not too tan cuase its bad for her and skin cancer is bad !also if she smokes ,u get the point bro !ur not hurting anyone its ur body ur educated tell her to chill or fuck off!!!

letsgetwithit is offline Female Member
    Big Rush, from a woman's point a view, the minute you start useing the words like it or leave, Well I hope your willing to let her go.

But if your not, Sit her down and explain that you know she is only concerned about your health and that she really does want what is best for you. Tell her how much it helps your self confidence and that all you want is to improve on the body she plays with so she won't get bored. Tell her how much research you've done and that she should know you woulnd't do anything to harm the body your trying so hard to perfect.

As a bonus you might explain that their are many different item out there that models and women use everyday to keep their b/f from getting to high.

Stay with what you know and don't lie, just ask her to trust you and your judgement when it comes to your health (don't forget to emphasize how much you are constantly researching new products and only using those you know won't harm you). If she is that concerned if you turn it around to her not trusting you and your judgement, she'll quit bothering about it. No woman wants to believe that her man would think she doesn't trust him.

Remember this woman never told you the secret about turning it around on her, kay. LOL!!!!

GOOD LUCK,

LGWI

freakmaster is offline Junior Member

lie to her.

Lie to her. Tell her your on cell tech, and post all kinds of celltech adds out of flex magazine of Kreg Kovacs all over the place. Buy all kinds of GNC products and place them all over the house, trust me this will work, has for me for the last 4years. MY wife doesn't know shit, but she isn't that bright, but she is blond with fake tit's, which more than makes up for her lack of brain power.

Juicifer is offline Associate Member

Re: lie to her.

Originally posted by freakmaster
    Lie to her. Tell her your on cell tech, and post all kinds of celltech adds out of flex magazine of Kreg Kovacs all over the place. Buy all kinds of GNC products and place them all over the house, trust me this will work, has for me for the last 4years. MY wife doesn't know shit, but she isn't that bright, but she is blond with fake tit's, which more than makes up for her lack of brain power.

i'm sorry but that is FUCKING hilarious

i do the same things...purposely pop ala and mix up creatine etc in front of them

Re: lie to her.

Originally posted by freakmaster
    lol...i wish it was that easy. i have a brunette with real tits and a brain

btrain is offline Junior Member
    thats what i did with people I told them I was taking protein and other supplements I just didnt tell them what supplements. Also so many people are stupid thay dont know the differance they think if you work out you get big in a week.

Thread Information