Thread: Dbol

guice12 is offline New Member

Dbol

im going to be taking dbol with my next stack? i plan on taking 35mg a day. i know its half life iis only 3-4 hrs.i have 5mg tabs and 10mg.
    my question is how many times a day should i take tabs.and how many mg at once, and do you take them on the days when not working out?
    thanks

Saucefit is offline New Member
    Take them ed. Take them about 1.5-3 hours before your workout, all of them for that day. Why not break it up during the day? People say you have to regulate your blood levels. What the hell do you do when you go to sleep? Are you regulating your blood level then? No. Plus taking it once each day will be better on your hypothalamus or something...I can't remember what it was. It affects it less so it should be more effective.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    i have to disagree with our friend Saucefit...while you are sleeping it doesn't matter if you take them...what matter is that you spread them out through the day to get an even level and effect of the d-bol...i do agree with taking them before you workout..but not all of them..i would take them through out the day and maybe 15mg of the 35mg about 1.5 to 2.5 hours before your workout..depending upon what time your workout is..Madmax..

Thrower74 is offline Member
    I also say spread them out. Every 4 hours or so.

popa is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Madmax
    i have to disagree with our friend Saucefit...while you are sleeping it doesn't matter if you take them...what matter is that you spread them out through the day to get an even level and effect of the d-bol...i do agree with taking them before you workout..but not all of them..i would take them through out the day and maybe 15mg of the 35mg about 1.5 to 2.5 hours before your workout..depending upon what time your workout is..Madmax..
    thats the best way to take them, the bigger dosage before you train and spread them through out the day

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Spreading it out keeps blood levels more constant- which helps reduce sides... go with that but take a little burst before your workout.

psleez65 is offline Junior Member
    Have to agree with the past couple replies.I'm hardly the most experienced brah on the board but did a lot or research and have used dbol on all 3 cycles i've done .All indications aim to spreading out the dosages and keeping levels as stable as possible to get the most effect.I've always tried to time it to where my last dosage was 1 to 2 hrs B4 evening workout.

Thread Information