duff is offline New Member

best thing to stack with winny pills for a 7-8 wk cut up cycle

what is the best thing to stack with winny pills for a short cut up cycle? I only got 7-8 weeks til spring break. From this board, I am getting the impression it takes long to see the results on certain shit. In that case, should I just hit the winny pills solo style? If so, how should i take them. Also, how many pills total are considered a cycle.

I've never taken any steroid before, so whatever advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Thrower74 is offline Member
    A person could stack the winny tabs with fina or EQ. No need to go longer than 5 weeks with the tabs. I might do something like this:

wk 1-8: Fina @ 75mg eod
    wk 1-5: winny tabs @ 40mg/day

I would also add in some EQ at 300-400 mg/wk for 10 weeks. If a person has the cash they could add in some anavar at 40mg/day for weeks 6 -9.
    Last edited by Thrower74; 01-15-2003 at 05:07 PM.

durbin22 is offline Member
    Don't just jump into taking steroids . From the sounds of it you are not educated enough to even consider juice. Clean up your diet and hit the cardio. Thrower you don't even know his stats, age, years training. Don't just tell someone to take certain steroids because you think there good to cut.
    Last edited by durbin22; 01-15-2003 at 11:57 AM.

duff is offline New Member
    oh oh oh, calm down... i've been lifting 7 years... 190 5'9 probably 9 or 10 percent bodyfat now... i put my time in... i do cardio 4 or 5 days a week and do eat right, i make sure i get enough <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank"><a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank"><a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a></a></a> and keep my carbs to less than 30 or 40 a meal, the later at night the less carbs.... Trust me i know what i'm doing.. one of my good friends does natural competition and he taught me all that good shit... problem is i like to party and alcohol doesn;t fit too well into being cut up (i don;t drink beer either if thats what ur thinking, mainly vodka and seltzer)..

heres my deal: i had a shore house for the summer and at one point i carbed down super low and was down to about 4 percent bodyfat and i was totally ripped up, but i seriously had to kill myself to get like it.. it was a great feeling especially doing it naturally, but i also noticed as soon as i started eatting and drinking liquor(just vodka too), i got fat fast as hell!! and i wasn;t even eatting bad.. like maybe having a slice of pizza or two, like twice a day.. it was like anything with carbs went straight to the gut.. my metabolism sucks i guess

a few of my good friends juice and what i noticed is that they eat like shit, don;t diet and do very little cardio.... they are all pretty cut up.. and it seems like they can eat junk constantly and they stay the same, well gain basically no fat.... and before they juiced (not all, but a few of them) were fat, so their metabolism is definitely slower than mine.

now i don;t care about busting my ass to get cut up for cancun... thats not a problem... but when i go down there and by the 3rd day i am rocking a gut, its a little bit discouraging.....

the thing that impressed me about juice is that they don;t seem to gain any fat no matter what they throw into their body... i am already big and i can get cut up..... i just want to enjoy my spring break and not worry about eatting healthy for a damn week...

now that u heard my side of the story, let me know what u think.. are my observations about juice accurate? will the juice keep my metabolism high? if so, let me know.... if not let me know.....

any input is appreciated....
    Last edited by duff; 01-15-2003 at 02:13 PM.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you don't mind pins - I would stack Trenbolone @ 75mg ED.

Read this for some explanation on some common cutting gear: Steroid Dieting, Your Guide to Losing Fat While "On"
    by Cy Willson

georgie24 is offline Member
    Originally posted by Warrior
    If you don't mind pins - I would stack Trenbolone @ 75mg ED.

Read this for some explanation on some common cutting gear: Steroid Dieting, Your Guide to Losing Fat While "On"
    by Cy Willson

anyone here run that stack?

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Looks like you're more interested in cutting the fat or stopping it from being put on.

Do some research on a drug called Clenbuterol .

georgie24 is offline Member
    clen is way over-rated

chinups Guest
    If I had balls or a hair on my ass I would do the fina/winstrol cycle. That is a good one, garunteed...

Thrower74 is offline Member
    Durbin22, all he asked was what a good cutting combo would be. All I did is make a recomendation as to what works well with winny. This does not mean that this huy is just going to go out and do this now nor did I recomend that he should. I stated what I would do. No matter what we recomend on these boards we are not putting the gun in anyones hands. They are all acountable for their own actons and can find AAS info everyehere. That info could be wrong or right. It is up to them to research and find good info.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Weeks 1-6 Fina 75mg ED
    Weeks 1-6 Winny 50mg ED

Clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off (off weeks use ECA)

Great cutting stack... IMO with the right diet...

Thread Information