Somnius is offline Junior Member

Unhappy First Cycle... Testosterone Suspension, Pls Help

Ok, heres the deal, Im 19, about 5'10, and weigh 140 pounds with about 5 % body fat. Yes, I have been this small all my life. I have been working out for about 2 years, the last 4 months of which were in an experienced, dedicated manner. If I do everything perfectly for a couple months, I can gain about 4 or 5 pounds, which I lose in a week of being sick. So, I feel I wanna do a cycle to see how it would effect me. I talked to my friend who has been using the stuff for a couple years, and he recommended testosterone suspension . I read an umpteen number of posts, but couldn't find one that mentioned this substance. I'm wondering why, is something wrong with it? Should I use something else? I read about it and it seems like a nice quickfix. I have been researching roids for a very long time. Also have read a couple books relating to this matter, and am very curious. I wanna do this, I don't wanna take a lot of them, I don't wanna make it a part of my life. I just wanna try this cycle, he said I can gain about 15 pounds if i do it right. Even if I keep 5, ill still be content, and if it went will, I don't mind doing another later on. Basically I wanna be around 160 or 165 by summer or even the end of the year. I am not trying to be a 220 pound giant. I wasn't meant to be big, and dont care to be. It would just be nice to go out once without ppl commenting about how small, scrawny, or skinny I am. Pls offer ne advice u can about Testosterone Suspension. No matter how much I read about it, it won't do me as much good as listening to ppl who have put it to the test. He instructed me to inject it in my shoulder, and I am probably starting today. So hopefully someone can reply soon with tips.

Thanks

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    Why do you get sick and lose your gains? Explain that. There are things out there that give you a bit of the flu and if your prone to not working out when sick then test prop or suspension will leave you too sore and sick to want to go on.

Youre too young but if youre gonna do it do it right. Learn alot more before you stick yourself. Muscle gained on a frame like yours might not stick too well post cycle.

Look in to Deca and Sust. Together done right are good for beginners. Not Test Suspension. Good Luck

What I meant about the sickness part is the fact that I got a virus that kept me from working out, and I lost what I gained within a week. Hmm ur making sense though, and thats basically what i wanted to find out, if testo suspension is good for beginners. However, is it harmful? Im thinking of taking some winnys after this cycle to try and keep most of the gains. I'm basically working with whats available to me with the suppliers I know about.

Thanks

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Post your entire diet. It doesn't sound like you eat close to enough.

I was always a light eater. However I just recently, over the past couple of months, have broken out of that shell. I have to wake up at 6 for university, so I end up eating about 4 meals, 2 in the morning which are usually sandwiches with all the fixins, one in the mid afternoon consisting of whatever my mom cooks, usually has everything, pasta, some sort of meat, etc. and the same later on with leftovers. As well, one or two meal replacement bars, protein plus bars to be exact, 24g protein, 38g carbs. I know this cycle will give me the mental thrust and of course the physical thrust needed to get through the mental barrier I hit. I find it hard to maintain a workout, I just dont get big enough gains and end up sulking. I guess im quite stubborn, however I really wanna do this cycle. I just want to know if it'll be very unhealthy? I'm gonna do 0.5 for the first week or so to see how it goes, then ill move up to 1.0 if everythings alright. I guess these are drastic measures, I just wanna hit 150 or so, and I can relax and be comfortable with myself finally.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro ur diet is not up to par whatsover,u need to eat every 2-3 hrs ,eat 5 meals a day and then add ur supps in .u need 250-300 gr of prptein a day comming from food not supps ,lots of carbs ,and get ur taining right ,thn see howe much weight ujump up .after u learn hopw to train and eat correctly then u can try cycling ,suspension hurts a good bit plus ed hits suck!geta quick jump in size and strenght but easy come easy go with it .,do the old school ,deca ,test, dbol stack !

get some ripped fuel or soemthing and some creatineHP to give you a boost in the gym, go to the diet forum and plan a sound diet, stick with it for 10 weeks, learn more about different anabolics, then if your stil not growing. Give an intended cycle and we'll critique it.

Hormone levels jumping up and down is a bitch. At 19 you should have enough test in your system to build some muscle equal to the amount that youll end up with after a cycles over.

All good suggestions...however what did u mean it hurts quite a bit, and ed hits suck? My friend took it when he was 17, and he said the injection site gets a little sore for a day or two, but thats about it. What is so good about the deca , dbol combination? Hmmm, well I have the testo-susp, its in my possession, will using it harm me? My gains might not be too good, but will it actually harm me, cause I'm kind of curious as to what will happen, but that's why I'm starting light and as soon as I notice nething discomforting I'm stopping. I've tried creatine, etc , and I know I probably wasn't eating right that's why I didn't gain much. However, I need the mental push this will give me, to actually wanna eat so much more and train so much harder. I'm really interested in finding out if this will actually harm me, in which case I will not take it. A couple of side questions as well, I have always been wondering if a bar containing 24g of protein and 38g carbs is basically the same as eating food containing that much of each nutrient? I get many yes answers, however I am very skepticle. As well, is the anablioc workout regiment set on this website enough? Seems a little light to me.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    you need to have your diet and training set perfectly before you start juicing. you shouldnt need AS to motivate you, motivate yourself. life hard train hard, then come back in 2-3 years and tell us that you need help for a cycle after you've gained 20 pounds of LBM naturally.

TheRequiem is offline Junior Member
    Your not going to listen to us either way so you might as well take it. Pretty stupid thoe, there is nothing good about Test Suspension in my opinion but whatever floats your boat, you obviously dont know "anything". You'll be sorry when it's over.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I agree with big N, you do not eat enough. If you can't make gains naturally you're not going to make good gains while on a cycle and you'll most likely lose what you put on. Eat every 2-3 hours, try for 5-6 solid meals and throw another 4-6 protein shakes on top of that a day and I bet you'll grow. Try it for a month and see if you make any gains.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

agreed carlos ,ive bee trying to tell him .before u start the sauce u need to undestand nutrition as its the key to growing ,and a solid training base find out what works for you.do not use supps as meal replacements,after u eat ur 5 meals then u can much on shakes and bars.dont be one of theose stickboys i hesr in thye gym and laugh i ate 400gr of protein today 3meals and 5 protein shakes !no .i guess ur questioning me go ahead and shoot and see what i mean ,ur gonna remeber me .by the way what ikind of supension is it ??water inject always hurt more then oil .

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well other then everything else already said I wouldn't recommend test suspension on anyones first cycle.

Yeah ok, I am acting in haste. I guess I'll just hold on to it, it's hard to fight the ignorance of being a teenager. Heh, but u guys offered good advice. I'm gonna plan a strict diet, and work out heavy, and see what happens for a month or two. If I gain about 7 pounds, I'll keep the little bottle as an ornament. By the way it's water based for the guy who asked. Ummm, ok, well I know this isn't the right board, however can u guys post ur ideas on what I could buy to help with energy and strength in the gym? As well as nething else that might help with gains, like what type of creatine etc. Thanks for all the help. Now I have to fight the anxiety created by getting hyped up about taking this stuff.

bro eat eat eat .the right things to by the way ,i know suspension is water bro obviously ,what brand i was asking ?but your self some good protein or a weight gainer ,creatine will help ,and for energy some ephedrine .

The suspension is called univest. Yeah well I will try maintaining a good large diet for a month or two and see what happens. But u always hear of ppl who are in the same skinny boat as me who have eaten and eaten and tried every weightgainer out there to no avail. U know? Summers coming, I need to have fun this time...

Holy Shit a young guy finally listened instead of sticking himself. I am totally amazed! I take full credit. just kiddn. Follow my advice in the Pm and definitely get w/ someone (a mod) inthe diet forum and go to the library if you have to to learn about nutrition. Eating right is your answer for now not roids. Good Job.

By the way Ill hang on to that test ornament for ya.

Thread Information