MR BICEPS is offline Associate Member

Cheaper Places To Buy Gear

It's starting to sound like most guys are getting their gear much cheaper closer to the border than us people living in the eastern part of the U.S.
    My source think hes getting it directly from the guy crossing the border but I really wonder whats going on. Hes not getting the same low prices the majority of you guys are getting!
    Anyone have a clue as to why this is other than each hand it goes thru is trying to make a buck. Supposedly this guy gets it directly from a guy crossing the border. I'm thinking the guy at the border may be over charging my source.
    What's your guys opinion on this subject?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Either that or your source is overcharging you. If you know him, like he's a personal friend of yours, then I'm sure he's getting overcharged. But, if he is only an email address to you, then it's possible he could be lying to you about how much he pays for the stuff.

MR BICEPS is offline Associate Member
    HE'S A FRIEND.

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    Bro thats just how it goes. black market goods are at black market prices. Friends understand that we all want some money and its risk vs. reward. "If it dont make Dollas it dont make Sense"

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Just remember cheaper isn't always better. A lot of time these cheap sources have to do a lot of volume to make a good profit. It makes them take risk that puts everyone in jeopardy. I would stick with who I knew and trusted over who had the cheaper price any day.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    bump- rickson makes a point that i havent considered and is quite valid.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    anytime people see a chance to make money they will try to...friend or not odd's are he is over charging you..IMO..Madmax..

Thread Information