downunder74 is offline Junior Member

gear contact in Sydney Australia

edited and warned. another post like this and your gone

PT

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    can't ask for sources here, my man.

anyone who contacts you will likely be a scammer.

downunder74 is offline Junior Member

thanks

thanks mate. I realise that now. Are you ablie to tell me if there exists any herbal/natural remedies for a good PCT as I can't get a hold of any clomid or nolva?

thanks

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    You can order nolva/clomid from the board sponsor, ar-r .com

I've seen some members here report that their orders from ar-r got into Australia.

pjpogz is offline Junior Member
    im guessing you've already received quite a few private messages from scammers that's why you're now looking for PCT lol.....

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by pjpogz View Post
    im guessing you've already received quite a few private messages from scammers that's why you're now looking for PCT lol.....
    I was thinking the same thing. May not need pct any time soon.

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    sydneys gay

melbourne rules

Solomon is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by Solomon; 05-07-2012 at 08:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Solomon View Post
    Waay too cold, Brissy is better
    brisbanes not even a main city, the goldcost has more building then what yous have

your more like a town with few random buildings ahahhaa

Solomon is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by Solomon; 05-07-2012 at 08:32 AM.

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    lol @ the title itself...whats up with Australia and this board?

Quote Originally Posted by laduem88 View Post
    lol @ the title itself...whats up with Australia and this board?
    THIS is my theory

you see in america yous have 'Yocals' (ur trailer park people like the charactor Kletis in the simpsons)

in australia we have them aswell, but we call them 'Bogans'

the only difference is in australia our government supports our 'bogans' financialy

so unfortunatly alot of them have access to internet, and therefore access to this board, hence the stupid questions and posts sometimes made by aussies on this board

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ranging1 View Post
    THIS is my theory

you see in america yous have 'Yocals' (ur trailer park people like the charactor Kletis in the simpsons)

the only difference is in australia our government supports our 'bogans' financialy

so unfortunatly alot of them have access to internet, and therefore access to this board, hence the stupid questions and posts sometimes made by aussies on this board

makes sense...yea cause literally every day i see someone from Australia asking something either about shipping or gear or even who's from Australia hahaha

Valac is offline Member
    said bogans are mainly indigenous and have double standards on racism.

Choppers is offline Associate Member
    When you have the local Police and Customs who double up as Nazi guards then you'll understand why.

They are also so geographically seperated from everyone that they wonder who else is Aussie. I think its a comfort thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Valac View Post

where in? in victoria, and tasie ull be like to find one indiginous person, all the bogans are white

as for rest of aus i know what you mean

Quote Originally Posted by Choppers View Post
    When you have the local Police and Customs who double up as Nazi guards then you'll understand why.

They are also so geographically seperated from everyone that they wonder who else is Aussie. I think its a comfort thing.

lmfao sooooooo true, bloody bastards

donkeyboy is offline New Member
    ....Back on topic....

wouldn't even consider Ar-r , they may say that they ship to Australia however that doesn't mean its NOT going to get seized by customs....

Ps. speaking from experience ( waited over 4 weeks to get a notice saying "Please Explain")

NOT WORTH THE WAIT, LOSE OF MONEY AND LOSE OF PRODUCT

i know many of you would by now be saying "well you knew the risks when you ordered..." and i have no choice but to agree with you, however after reading the countless testimonials on how good Ar-r has been/is i was convinced that i had nothing to worry about.

All i can really say to all future/present/past Australian Ar-r customers is local sources are a much better idea and definitely do NOT believe all these posts about how amazing Ar-r is because it has nothing to do with them its all about luck and are you really willing to waste you hard earned $$$ on a roll of the dice... "The House Always Wins!"
    Last edited by donkeyboy; 03-04-2010 at 01:09 AM.

peachyas is offline New Member
    donkeyboy - did you get in the shit? or just a letter saying they confiscated, end of story?

shadey33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Valac View Post
    lmao so so true !

THIS is my theory

lmao so true also ! gold !

The letter i got basically said that they have confiscated my clen , and my address has been put into the system as a blacklisted address and that i have a few choices regarding where to go from here...

1 - Do Nothing (customs keep the product and then destroy it no further action[hopefully... it does specify that customs reserves the right to re-evaluate said choice of no further action at any stage, so i may still get prosecuted just not today)

2 - Make a claim for their return (This isn't as simple as it sounds because to make a claim you need to fill out a sh*t load of forms and then customs takes you to court, and you WILL in 99% of cases be found guilty and have to pay not only customs legal fees but also they will prosecute you to the utmost of the law, which as it says in the letter includes a lengthy prison stay of up to 10yrs in jail)

Thats the outline of the first section of the letter....

The second section is all about the fact that they have deemed my "30mL bottle of Liquid T3" as an a issue for the "Therapeutic Goods Administration" to handle and that the bottle of T3 and all my details have been passed on to them, and they are now in the process of figuring out if they are going to prosecute me based on importation of that substance.

so its pretty much still undecided because, customs can still get me at anytime during the next 5yrs and the Therapeutic Drugs Administration haven't decided if they are going to charge me.

A huge bit of advice.... No matter how good everyone says someone is and how reliable they are DON'T BELIEVE THEM! they may get it through 1000's of times, but it only takes one to get caught and then you get to put up with the sh*t im having to deal with right now....

if i had it to do over i would in a heartbeat.
    f*ck paying good $$$ to wait over 4 weeks to have your shit taken and then the possibility of being prosecuted and a jail term of up to 10yrs

Im almost certain that Lion will remove these posts so he can keep his Clean rep of 100% happy customers, but don't be fooled i can guarantee that i am not the first nor will i be the last person that falls for all the BS on these forums about Ar-r being "the best source ever, no need to worry about customs, i've got 50000 orders in and no problems..." and "OMFG! customs opened my package tried some of my roids for 2 weeks, then packed them back up and sent them on their way with a msg telling me how amazing they are! including pics of his gains after only 2 weeks!!"

makod is offline Associate Member
    Customs opened my nolva and let it through.

Jacky_Zebsten is offline Associate Member
    i once ordered clen not knowing it was illegal

customs sent me a warning letter. that is fine. i was in the wrong. ignorance is no defence.

then i ordered t3. got through

i ordered some more. the labs decided to throw in some free clen to be bro's (without telling me when i ordered it). thanks bro's. customs let the t3 and the clen through. I'm lucky they were nice and let it through with out prosecuting me.

Aussiebb is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by donkeyboy View Post
    The letter i got basically said that they have confiscated my clen , and my address has been put into the system as a blacklisted address and that i have a few choices regarding where to go from here...

1 - Do Nothing (customs keep the product and then destroy it no further action[hopefully... it does specify that customs reserves the right to re-evaluate said choice of no further action at any stage, so i may still get prosecuted just not today)

2 - Make a claim for their return (This isn't as simple as it sounds because to make a claim you need to fill out a sh*t load of forms and then customs takes you to court, and you WILL in 99% of cases be found guilty and have to pay not only customs legal fees but also they will prosecute you to the utmost of the law, which as it says in the letter includes a lengthy prison stay of up to 10yrs in jail)

Thats the outline of the first section of the letter....

The second section is all about the fact that they have deemed my "30mL bottle of Liquid T3" as an a issue for the "Therapeutic Goods Administration" to handle and that the bottle of T3 and all my details have been passed on to them, and they are now in the process of figuring out if they are going to prosecute me based on importation of that substance.

so its pretty much still undecided because, customs can still get me at anytime during the next 5yrs and the Therapeutic Drugs Administration haven't decided if they are going to charge me.

A huge bit of advice.... No matter how good everyone says someone is and how reliable they are DON'T BELIEVE THEM! they may get it through 1000's of times, but it only takes one to get caught and then you get to put up with the sh*t im having to deal with right now....

if i had it to do over i would in a heartbeat.
    f*ck paying good $$$ to wait over 4 weeks to have your shit taken and then the possibility of being prosecuted and a jail term of up to 10yrs

Im almost certain that Lion will remove these posts so he can keep his Clean rep of 100% happy customers, but don't be fooled i can guarantee that i am not the first nor will i be the last person that falls for all the BS on these forums about Ar-r being "the best source ever, no need to worry about customs, i've got 50000 orders in and no problems..." and "OMFG! customs opened my package tried some of my roids for 2 weeks, then packed them back up and sent them on their way with a msg telling me how amazing they are! including pics of his gains after only 2 weeks!!"
    Bro, once you have got the seizure letter then its finished.There not going to come after you.Dont bother trying to retreive it, it is gone.

Who cares if you got a seizure letter.I have and still send stuff to my house, they dont blacklist shit.

They would of raided you and not sent , you a letter. A letter is a good thing.And at the end of the day, if customs dont have proof that you sent the pack, they wont charge you.You will only get charged if customs knock on you door,did they do that "no".

I can see what people are saying that customs will drop everything since it has been seized, however I'm only going by what the letter I received said. Like I said before my info has been stored and that the case for the T3 has been passed on to the "TGA"

I may be just stressing over nothing but as far as I know I'm still being looked into by the TGA, and customs can open their case when and if they feel...

All I'm trying to do is give future investers in research chemicals a larger picture of what awaits them if/when they decide to take the plunge to order offshore and have to gamble with Australian customs.

I'm really not trying to argue the point with people on what will or will not happen. I will admit that my last posts were very cynical and negative however given this was my first purchase with ar-r and after reading all the sucess with people ordering to Australia it was ridiculously frustrating having this happen on my first ever purchase.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by donkeyboy View Post
    I can see what people are saying that customs will drop everything since it has been seized, however I'm only going by what the letter I received said. Like I said before my info has been stored and that the case for the T3 has been passed on to the "TGA"

I may be just stressing over nothing but as far as I know I'm still being looked into by the TGA, and customs can open their case when and if they feel...

All I'm trying to do is give future investers in research chemicals a larger picture of what awaits them if/when they decide to take the plunge to order offshore and have to gamble with Australian customs.

I'm really not trying to argue the point with people on what will or will not happen. I will admit that my last posts were very cynical and negative however given this was my first purchase with ar-r and after reading all the sucess with people ordering to Australia it was ridiculously frustrating having this happen on my first ever purchase.
    mate look were all sorry that your order got confiscated... the fact of the matter is that 90% of the time the stuff you order will come through,

however you were that unlucky 1/10 that got caught...

if you ever watch customs on tv you see that any major city in aus gets thousands of posts each day and customs cant keep track of them all, however they do catch the odd one out.

They say they screen EVERY package that comes Into australia - how true that is I dont know.

Quote Originally Posted by makod View Post
    They say they screen EVERY package that comes Into australia - how true that is I dont know.

Now that I think of it iv had 20-30% of packages that I've ordered from overseas searched by customs.

jackaus is offline New Member
    take a chill pill mate.

they dont put real crims in jail who get caught with far worse, they aint going to put someone who ordered some chems online in jail.

do another order to a friends house.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    sydneys gay

melbourne rules
    That's it, sydneys shit... Melbournes wer it's at

Skippa is offline Junior Member
    Has anyone had any experience with ordering peptides to Australia?

Thread Information