FlipB is offline New Member

Cycle questions/advice...please help!

I've been dealing with the local scam artists at my gym, and the best prices I have found are 150 for sust250, 250mg a week for 8 weeks, and Deca for 150 for 200mg a week for 8 weeks. I have really gotten sick of playing the waiting game, and it seems that this is the best price I am gonna get. I was really set on doing 500mg a week of test cyp or enan, and 400mg a week for the deca, but to do that I might end up having to take out a loan lol. What do you all think?
    Last edited by FlipB; 01-15-2003 at 08:55 PM.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    run it 400mg deca and 500mg sust..you might want to split the sust up for 3 injections a week to maximze the prop....prices aren't good but hey what can you do when you need the shit in a hurry...Madmax..

Well I have been waiting plently long, its just everyone around my area is trying to make big bucks off of everyone. If I could get a decent price and wait 2-3 monthes I'd have no problem.

I guess my question would be, would 200mg deca and 250 sust be at all beneficial, or would I be wasting my 300$? Cuase I can't see paying 600$ for a decent bulking stack of doing 400 deca and 500 test.

Thread Information