Foxy Sphinx is offline Associate Member

AAS and height growth...

No im not a teen. But im asking this mainly out of confusion and curiosity.

They say things like test will cause u to stop growing taller after prolonged use. If somone were to do something like dianabol at a mild dosage for 8 weeks, would that be considered "prolonged" use? Or do they mean using AS several cycles every year for a few years?

any replies would be cool.

humpymuscle is offline Junior Member
    thats a tough one. you would have to get your blood/liver levels tested to see how it affects you. it may not be too bad on your body and you can take for a long time. I wouldn't take it more than half the year (total cycles).

taller? hmmm i dunno but i feel taller when i'm juiced. Maybe my abs and my back are stronger and i stand up straighter...some people say i look shorter cuz i'm wider...but enough about me.

Sinistar is offline New Member

big probs

an 8 week cycle prolly wouldnt totally stop a person with any amount left to grow from growing, but it would definatly cost them. it would accelerate the closure of the growth plates.

JULY GTP is offline Associate Member
    if i'm not wrong once u had reached 25yrs of age
    then the process of growing stops and its a general factor accordinly to some studies,
    however there r some lucky people including myself, that can getaway with some stuff,
    i'm in my mid 30's after my 3rd cycle i gained 1/2 inch of height, my doc has records of it, and he told me, changes r ur growth plates were not completely closed, and resulted such gain, i'm not implying this happen by doing ROIDS, it's my experience only and i'm happy i gained size,weight
    and height too ......

Thread Information