Dimitri is offline New Member

taking EQ alone....wha to expect

i know EQ is suppose to be a quality AS...but i also know its not very good alone...but could anyone help me out with some suggestions.....i have two bottles of 10cc BOLD QV 200....if i took 500mg the first twoo weeks and then took 400 mgs the next 7-8 weeks then couold i expect gains and about 5-10 lbs solid muscle cut up look tight and hard....u think its possible....any alternatives help me out....i just wanna stick to the mild shit for now...i was also thinkin maybe kick start the first 2-3 weeeks with 25mg dbol ED.....let me know wha u tihnk....of course i have clomids too...but i need help im startin to get annoyin but im tryin to get money answers....

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    OMG - brah - if you are Ronnie Coleman it can f' you up for the Olympia this year. How about some info on yourself - or simply filling out your profile.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    yah, i think eq alone will yield 5-10 lbs considering all the elements are in order (diet, training, sleep, etc..)...wont be anything remarkable, but i think what your looking for (5-10) is definately possible...

poshpa is offline New Member
    yea u can def gain 5- 10 pounds- i am on it right now an im takin 1 1/2 ml every other day and have seen good results already and this is my 2nd week taken it u also need to go into it and build up the mg and then lower at the end-im also gonna take some winny as well so i can shredd up even better. let me know how everything works out this is my first time too but i have seeen friends have good results

chinups Guest
    I am doing eq with winny and can't wait cause the feedback looks good. I am using QV and cannot decide weather to use ** winny or zambons.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by djdjdjddjon
    yah, i think eq alone will yield 5-10 lbs considering all the elements are in order (diet, training, sleep, etc..)...wont be anything remarkable, but i think what your looking for (5-10) is definately possible...
    DJ's on the mark with this. Generally 6-7lbs in 10-12 weeks; 10lbs in 10-12 weeks if you really buckle down and do everything perfectly.

nymattyk is offline Member
    Originally posted by poshpa
    yea u can def gain 5- 10 pounds- i am on it right now an im takin 1 1/2 ml every other day and have seen good results already and this is my 2nd week taken it u also need to go into it and build up the mg and then lower at the end-im also gonna take some winny as well so i can shredd up even better. let me know how everything works out this is my first time too but i have seeen friends have good results
    what strength EQ are you using that youre doing 1 1/2 ml's every other day? EQ takes a few weeks to kick in so in your second week you shouldnt really be seeing any results yet

MDMA is offline Banned
    Im on Prop/EQ week 4 right now and I've put on a good 10 pounds thus far. No water. EQ is just starting to kick in I think, as I am starting to notice more viens on my forearms and calves.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I read a thread over at BB.com of a guy doing an EQ only cycle and he only kept 5 pounds. You can't gain 5 pounds naturally in 12 weeks?
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

chinups Guest
    Ok so can wer get everyone who did a EQ only cycle respond. And Carlos was the guy solid after cause thats what I am looking for..I am doing eq-10 wks and winny7-12 and I want more then 5 lbs..

nymattyk is offline Member
    Originally posted by MDMA
    Im on Prop/EQ week 4 right now and I've put on a good 10 pounds thus far. No water. EQ is just starting to kick in I think, as I am starting to notice more viens on my forearms and calves.
    i just started prop and eq a little less than 10 days ago and i have gained a few pounds so far but its from the prop.....i cant wait until the eq kicks in!!!

its my 2nd weeek of EQ and im takin 1 1/2 ml every other day and soon to be increaseing i already have noticed gains in strength and slimin up - i am takin ganabol (50 ml bottle) along with creatine and soon to be takin winny.i have already gained weight as well and lost fat.i also have a strict ass diet.

Dimitri is offline New Member
    shit thanks for the responses.....well i have the QV 200 mg....two bottles of it....soo should i take that alone 400mgs a week (shoot once a week) for 10 weeeks.....and wha u guys think about 20 or so dbol pills to jump start the EQ.....im 19... 195 6'1....17 bi's....round or under 10% body fat...no legs...all upper body.ha....let me kno wha u think i should doo....i was think bout prop too but i heard its bad since im only 19....comments please...need some experienced guys to help me out so i dont fuck shit up

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Originally posted by chinups
    Ok so can wer get everyone who did a EQ only cycle respond. And Carlos was the guy solid after cause thats what I am looking for..I am doing eq-10 wks and winny7-12 and I want more then 5 lbs..
    Here is the thread.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...threadid=83814

i wouldnt do 400 mg at once because EQ is an oil base liquid that is the reason why i take1 1/2- 2 ml everyother day alternating butt cheeks to avoid the oil to build up. udon have to do the way i do it but iw ouldnt do 400mg at once. u mihgt not get all of it absorbed since it might cause a little bubble and u might have to drain it. u also want to ease into it and increase as time goes on and then come off it the same way.good luck

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    It is ok to do a 2 CC injection. Steroids are designed to slow leak into your body by being as water insoluble as possible. Prop is more soluble than cyp, and that is why prop absorbs faster.
    Poshpa is completely wrong. This is the second post I have seen him use that theory
    -SF

Thread Information