Thread: Real or Fake??

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod

Real or Fake??

This is a pic of the liquid D-bol I just bought. I bought if from a friend I trust. But it has no label on it. I was wondering if anyone can tell just by the bottle if it's fake or not. You can smell the vitaimin B in it.
    Thanks,

M

it looks real to me. Thats a mexican bottle. I think its Reforvit??? the label is yellow and the pictures are a shadowed cat and dog. But you can never be that sure!!!!!!!

marx is offline Member
    With no label on it I don't think anyone will be able to tell you if it's bunk or not. You might just have to try it...

atwa is offline Associate Member
    sorry bro,but i dont like the looks of it. missing its lable and all i just dont know.

yeah fast it's Refovit. I bought it from one of my best friends so thats why I did. Plus it was really cheap. But I guess your right...I'll just have to try it and see. The thing is I'm going to be taking Eq & Winny so I don't think I should use now...I'll just save it for a bulk cycle I guess.
    Thanks Guys,

M

I would throw it in for 4 weeks anyway!!! Though your going on a cutting cycle I assume? Its nice to blow up for a short time!!!LOL

Fast Reults

I heard you can drink this stuff? Are the results better if you inject?

Originally posted by MBaraso
    I heard you can drink this stuff? Are the results better if you inject?
    Yes, you can drink it. I dont think the results are any better probaly just the same.

marx is offline Member
    Aren't you suppose to drink ref? I thought you weren't suppose to shoot it, but maybe i'm wrong...

Thanks,

M

xusmc67 is offline New Member

???

NO LABEL. NOT IN A MILLION YEARS WOULD I SHOOT SOMTHING INTO MY BODY WITH OUT KNOWING WHAT IT IS. Or atleast it havving a label. (Do you have a cat or a dog) Give the critter a dose first if it lives then so will you.

dumblucky is offline Member
    If you take 3cc water in a small clear glass perhaps a shot glass..
    add 1.5 cc of reforfit-B let sit 24 hours if there is crystallization along the top layer ..then its legit if you achiieve no crstallization its fake
    and yes you can drink it

rocklizard is offline Junior Member

Reforvit-B

Man. . .with no label that is some kinda freakin' longshot!? I mean we are seeing shit on the net with counterfeit labels. . .and now NO labels!? Not this boy! Be careful and keep a number for the Nat'l Poison Center Hotline close by!?

Did you remove an existing label?

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Real or Fake??

Originally posted by MBaraso
    This is a pic of the liquid D-bol I just bought. I bought if from a friend I trust. But it has no label on it. I was wondering if anyone can tell just by the bottle if it's fake or not. You can smell the vitaimin B in it.
    Nothing personal, bro, but that is not a picture of liquid D-bol. It is a picture of a vial with no label, period.

I mean, I love all you guys (in a normal, healthy way ), and we all may do some reckless things, but shooting or drinking something from a vial with no label at all? As they say in France, "No way, dude."

As for the notion that "you can smell the Vitamin B in it," I inject cyanocobalimin (Vitamin B12) and I have no freakin' idea what it smells like. When you use injectables correctly, they go straight from the vial into the syringe, then straight from the syringe into you. You should never be able to "smell" an injectable at all.

Maybe you should send a sample of it over to Ta TownBacker's lab to be tested (a reference to the Fake Cyp? thread).
    Last edited by TNT; 11-26-2001 at 03:08 PM.

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    just drink 25-35mgs and in one two three days u will know

rocklizard is offline Junior Member

Vitamin smell

TNT, they are talking about the smell of the Reforvit when its being drank, not injected. LOL

I just got some for the first time and am planning on oral dosing. . .I've eaten some weird shit as a Ranger, so a little bit o AS should go down just fine!

Thread Information