djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member

if you know HPTA well and CLOMID read this

ive been off my test enant 750/week, eq 600/week cycle for almost 9 weeks now, and ive been off my fina/winny cycle close to 6 weeks, after i came off the fina/winny i waited about 5 days and started clomid therapy at doses of 300/day 1, 200/day 2, and then 200 for the rest of the first week, then the next 2 weeks a consistent 100mg/daily, while on the fina/winny cycle i had my test levels checked and it was 1567ng/dL on a scale of roughly on average 200-800 ng/dL, so obviously i had almost double my max test levels (yay!), so heres the mind bender and food for thought if you will, i havn't been on anything for around 6-7 weeks besides clomid for the past 4, so 2 and a half weeks into my clomid therapy and mind you its been plenty of time for winstrol and trenbolone to be out, i went to get more bloodwork done and again, my test is 1227ng/dL, again a pretty high test level...so this proposes some interesting questions, clomid making test levels this high? ive read in MD before about after 1 week of clomid therapy yielding test levels in the upper 900's, just looking for further input and thoughts here, some intelligent responses and critical/analytical thinking are wanted...

also worth mentioning is that both my kidney and liver values were all back to the acceptable range (the fina did increaes kidney values and the 17aa winstrol definately affected liver values considerably)...ill try to get these test results (during and post cycle) posted on here, but my digi cam is a fuck...

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    How about HDL/LDL levels?

Peace,
    CC

same, back to normal...but yes with the steroids the LDL was increased...

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Out of curiousity do you know what your base line levels are when you aren't taking anything?

yep, baseline im actually on the lower end of the spectrum, rougly 200-800 being the spectrum, i believe before i started juicing i was around 350, and after a couple cycles but being clean longer than i had been on i was between 350-450 always...im looking for more responses here...this is kinda strange...

hammerhead is offline Member
    A standard dosage of 150mg/day of clomid or 20mg/day of nolvadex either one will increase testosterone production to a level about 40% above baseline.

Did you take Nolvadex in this cycle? If you did - Nolvadex increses the pituitary gland's sensitivity to Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone - it makes the clomid more powerful. Of course the clomid reduces that sensitivity over time. But testosterone levels 90% above baseline are not unusual in this case.

If you were using Nolvadex instead of clomid to get your test production back up i'd think those values are easily believable. But with Clomid that seems hard to believe unless you just so happened to be taking Nolvadex during the cycle - especially at the end. Was this the case?

DHARB is offline Junior Member
    I think what your talking about is possible. When I was on clomid I actually got stronger and never lost a pound. I suppose some people are lucky when it comes to post cycle values while on clomid. My next cycle starts in early march, I want to get my values checked before, during, on clomid and post clomid. I think the results would be interesting.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by djdjdjddjon
    same, back to normal...but yes with the steroids the LDL was increased...
    Where you using an anti-e? I hear allowing some balance of estrogen conversion will keep LDL lower.

TTTT is offline Junior Member
    this is some positive clomid talk...... it is making me look more forward to clomid therepy here in the next three weeks.

in all honesty, clomid is one of the most valuable resources post cycle to me, great stuff...and no, i wasn't taking any nolva but i was taking adex about 4 weeks out of the cycle...

Thread Information