mammoth is offline Member

to .com or not to .com

Please read this post through before you comment. I am not asking for sources so please no flaming me on this one!

I have been looking for a source for some time now. I have found one domestic source that seems legit although I am having a hard time convincing them to do business with me. So therefore I have given up on them. I see plenty of .com sites that claim they sell anabolics. I have been told numerous times to stay away from .com sources, although on the other hand I have seen many a post from Senior members on this site that say they have had success with using .com sources. My question is this: What would be the general census on .com sources? Can they in general be trusted or should I stay away from them altogether?

I stress again that I am NOT asking for sources so please do not flame me and do not offer any info on sources to me. I am asking this as a general question so I can determine whether or not I should invest my hard earned money in a .com source.

Thanks in advance, and thanks to everybody for making this forum one of the best sources for bodybuilding information.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    deciding wether or not to use a .com source is strictly up to you....the mods here will be more than happy to check and see if your source is real...find one and pm them...the only time i use a local source is when i have no other choice....i use .com sources..every time it has worked for me....Madmax...

mammoth is offline Member
    Thanks for the heads up. Its good to hear that people actually have been successful with .com sources.

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    Ive ordered from .com before ... but i always checked with a mod before and made sure they were legit... also be careful when ordering internationally right now ... a lot of packages have been getting snagged... especially from tiailand .. goodluck

New GearGuy is offline Associate Member
    I agree w/ MadMax I only use .com suppliers and I havent been scammed(yet) but you want to be careful i have had part of a cycle(shipped seperatley) confiscated.

There are legit .com suppliers out there you just have to find them.

And be sure to check with a mod.

goodluck

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Mammoth...even if a Mod says he 'heard' good things about a particular .com source or any source.... other than a person you know personally....beware. A couple of the bro's here said they used .com's...I for one would never use a .com. so it's like Madmax says, it's up to you.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    With all the crack downs lately, I would not use a dot com. From the clammor on the other boards, it seems they are going after the small users. (So, if you're already freaky huge, you have nothing to worry about.)

FlipB is offline New Member
    I've PM'd mods about 2 .com sources I've been wondering about for a long time and haven't gotten a response yet. Could someone help me, I just need to know if these places are legit, thats all.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    My very first order of gear was a .com in europe, got my stuff in two small packages that had return address in spain and greece. Took 3 weeks to get and I even used my credit card lol. If I didn't have such good domestic sources now, I would do it again, but I was getting raped at the time. I was paying $20 for one amp of sust and I bought a bunch of 2mg Winny which was also incredibly over priced. I was paying the same price for one 2mg tab that I pay for 50mg now.

psleez65 is offline Junior Member
    Up untill recently i have only used .com sources-3 for 3 luckily.You have to shop for pricing that's resonable and check on reliabilty.

New GearGuy is offline Associate Member
    $20 for Sust. ?? I pay $9/amp of 250mg ,damn bro there screwing you.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I use a .com, they have been good to me, but their prices are up their.

Pain

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Theres alot of good .com sites and theres also alot scamming going along in .com land. When you find a source, ask around other boards to make sure there legit. Also check everybody's scammer list.

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by New GearGuy
    $20 for Sust. ?? I pay $9/amp of 250mg ,damn bro there screwing you.
    They are screwing you too. I wouldn't pay any more than 5. Thank god for omnadren though, its much cheaper

Thread Information