GetNBig is offline Associate Member

SUST/DBOL DIET q:

Hey just wondering with this sorta stack should i just stick with a high ass cal diet. My diet right now is clean and i've been uping the carbs. I'm having 6 meals the second last and last have no carbs. Just wondering if i should just get as much as a can or if i have lets say junk foods here and there if its gonna hurt me. I train to the max, and im going Monday, wed, fri, sat. then start again, caus ei have school tues thurs all day! no breaks fuck.

Thx for your help i'll post what the recommend doses are once i get my stuff.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod

Re: SUST/DBOL DIET q:

Originally posted by GetNBig
    Hey just wondering with this sorta stack should i just stick with a high ass cal diet. My diet right now is clean and i've been uping the carbs. I'm having 6 meals the second last and last have no carbs. Just wondering if i should just get as much as a can or if i have lets say junk foods here and there if its gonna hurt me. I train to the max, and im going Monday, wed, fri, sat. then start again, caus ei have school tues thurs all day! no breaks fuck.

Thx for your help i'll post what the recommend doses are once i get my stuff.
    When you're bulking alittle junk food here and there isn't gonna hurt. Just keep your cals high and your protein high also.
    And btw: It helps to plan your cycle out before you order the stuff lol

Thread Information