caladin is offline Junior Member

HGH, Is my thinking right on this?

HGH taken with Insulin shots helps lower bodyfat, strengthen ligaments and tendons and assist in muscle growth.

HGH with out Insulin shots helps lower bodyfat and strengthen ligaments and Tendons but without assisting in muscle growth.

So the insulin only makes a differnance when you want to acctualy grow mucsles with it and not the other effects?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    not necessarily, i think HGH combined with steroid regimen works well also, you dont 'need' slin to reap benefits of HGH, but it obviously has a profound effect, i would think it would be harder to lose bf while taking HGH and slin, but the muscle growth is much better, seeming so as that slin can cause fat gain...not sure if my thinking is completley right either but it makes sense...

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If the question you are asking is can you get the benefits of fat loss, skin elasticity, and tendon strengthening without using insulin the answer is yes. However unless insurance is paying for the HGH then there are cheaper ways to do all those things. To maximize growth AAS and insulin are needed.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    i use hgh on 2 cycle's now..both without slin...my next i will use slin..but i had good gains with hgh and gear....Madmax..

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    Originally posted by Madmax
    i use hgh on 2 cycle's now..both without slin...my next i will use slin..but i had good gains with hgh and gear....Madmax..

Hey bro how was the fat loss durning your HGH usage?

Peace,
    CC

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    it was good..i can't compare to a cycle with slin because i have never done it...and the majority of people on this board are pro-slin...i'm not anti-slin...i just want to be casious when i use something that can kill me..you'll be happy with the results with out slin but it would be more effective with slin.....if fat loss is your main reason for taking it..there are much better drugs out there to use than hgh...hope this helps...Madmax..

caladin is offline Junior Member
    the reason I want to throw in some hgh is solid permant gains and tendon and ligament strengh.. Weight loss would be nice too

Thread Information