Thread: New Member

Tampa-Pit is offline New Member

First I want to begin by saying that this is a fantastic site. I was fortunate enough to find it yesterday and spent more then 6 hours reading all the info that I could. Just can't get enough. GREAT JOB!!!!

Now a little about me: I'm 37y/o, 5'10", 180lbs. I've always been very active in playing sports, but never lifted weights, until I was in my 30's. I've been lifting seriously for about 2 years now.

I'm cut, but really looking to gain more mass. Over the past few years I've considered doing my first cycle, but was never serious enough about it to follow through. Now that I have the motivation, dedication, and determination to take it serious, I want to do my first cycle.

After reading alot of the articles, I'm looking at a sustanon , deca , and d'bol (8-10 week) cycle. Seems to be a good choice for mass and strength. Any input from all of you guru's out there will be greatly appreciated....

Thanks

KBgrl is offline Female Member
    welcome!!!

holy shit....d'bol...dec...sust
    may i suggest something a little lighter for ur first cycle... anavar (oxandrolone), primo, or winny...
    if u want more mass...out of those three winny is ur best shot

primodonna is offline Female Member
    I HOPE YOU ARE A MALE?!?!?!
    What happens here, stays here

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Go hard or go home doesn't always apply....I agree with KBGRL...maybe take something a little lighter..your are a virgin to AS take advantage of that..you don't need the big AS' right away..

primodonna is offline Female Member
    ok this was originally posted in the female new member section hence the previous responses

carry on...

and welcome to the board
    What happens here, stays here

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by primodonna
    ok this was originally posted in the female new member section hence the previous responses

carry on...

and welcome to the board

Kullman is offline Member
    bro deca d-bol and sus is a great first cycle! This should help you reach your goals, just lift hard and make sure your diet is good and you will be golden? Do you know what doses you want to run?

Kull

Damn!!! My first post and I place it in the wrong place. I feel like a knuckle-head...Sorry about that....I'm 100% male....

Is this too big a stack for a first cycle?

Thanks Kull....I was looking at 400mg/week (Deca ), 250mg/week (Sustanon ), and 25mg/daily (Dbol )...Is this about right or would you consider something different?

Kullman is offline Member
    Well it depends. Most would recomend sust-500 mg's deca -400mg's and the d-bol 35-40 mg's. It really depends on you though. What you came up with is also ok. You would grow more with the 500 mg's of sus obviously but it's your first cycle and either way you will grow. I would probably opt for the higher dosages......I'm all about size. But do what your comfortable with bro

Kull

atwa is offline Associate Member
    welcome!!!

marx is offline Member
    Wecome to the board bro.

Thanks Kull....I was looking at 400mg/week (Deca), 250mg/week (Sustanon), and 25mg/daily (Dbol)...Is this about right or would you consider something different?
    Looks pretty good, although PERSONALLY i'd up the sust to 500mgs....

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Thanks for clearing that up Primo i was like WTF for a second. Welcome bro, thats a great first cycle

Black Stang is offline Associate Member
    Great first cycle Bro, and by the way. Welcome to the board.

kealob is offline New Member

Welcome to the board

That looks good for a first cycle, but a little heavy for me personally. (But I'm the paranoid about my health type.) For my first cycle I did deca alone and gained 20 lbs and kept all, but about 2 lbs. So, I would say go a bit lighter for the first one and see how you react with gains and sides.

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    im all about going lighter on your first cycle to see how your body reacts to the gear. i had sides i wouldnt have expected --- high bp, hot flashes, insomnia, fatigue... which of course cleared up. but at higher doeses, that may have been harder to handle. either way you will grow. the deca /sust/ dbol is good idea... maybe fun 200-300 of deca, 250 sust, and 25 dbol.... water retention is another side... try to protect your self with .25 mg arimidex ed...
    drink lots of water, take milk thistle, have antie ready, clomid for post cycle of course. up to you, at your height your a kinda skinny for your weight so you may want to take the higher dosages. also, you may need to because of your height and age. so think it over, but remember your steriod receptors will be opened and filled when you start AS so no matter what you will grow if you have the proper diet, workout regime, and sleeping patterns.
    good luck
    MM

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    sust 500mgs per week, deca 400mgs per week, dbol 35-40 mgs per day sounds good to me. run your sust and deca for 10 weeks and the dbol for the first 4 weeks then get off of it. top notch cycle there bro! you will gain alot from it!
    welcome to the board!!!

Joe Young is offline Junior Member

where do you train bro...

i'm over at extreme on howard...

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Welcome to the board.

Good to see some more Florida boys in here.

I train at MacDill gym....Haven't been to Extreme...How is it?

I want to thank everyone for all the info...It's greatly appreciated. Now I just have to make a final decision and then get busy. Can't wait to get started and then tell everyone about the progress...

nymattyk is offline Member
    Originally posted by bigkev
    sust 500mgs per week, deca 400mgs per week, dbol 35-40 mgs per day sounds good to me. run your sust and deca for 10 weeks and the dbol for the first 4 weeks then get off of it. top notch cycle there bro! you will gain alot from it!
    welcome to the board!!!
    id have to agree with bigkev on the doses. if youre going to do it you want to do it right and make sure you get the most out of your cycle. before you start make sure to do some reading on clomid and make sure you have it for post cycle. you should also have some nolvadex on hand as well, you dont want to get those bitch tits

OK....Nolvadex ??? When and how much do I take? This is a new one on me...

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    welcome to the board bro, im an older bb'er also(40) and i know where you're coming from on that......... good luck with the training and dieting, hang in there, and learn a lot here.

peace bb79

nymattyk is offline Member
    tampa, do a search on nolvadex ...im sure you will find all you need to know. there are other kinds of antiestrogens that you can use as well so you might want to search for those as well, or even do some reading on drug profiles on the main page. either way, it is better to be safe than sorry and have an anti-e on hand

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Welcome aboard

Thread Information