Thread: denkall dbol

godsun is offline New Member

denkall dbol

thinking about a sust dbol only cycle @500mg sust a week, and 35-40Mg a day dbol, anyone ever used the denkall 10mg tabs, and if so how were the results and/or side affects. thanks bros

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    there have been tons of posts about denkall d-bol lately..is someone handing them out for free or something....i hate denkals...i used them and they suck...my gains were shit..and i had a good diet and a good cycle to go along with it..might as well by pez...buy something else..try naps or russians even tia's...Madmax...

popa is offline Senior Member
    I agree with madmaxx denkall d's sucks

godsun is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Madmax
    there have been tons of posts about denkall d-bol lately..is someone handing them out for free or something....i hate denkals...i used them and they suck...my gains were shit..and i had a good diet and a good cycle to go along with it..might as well by pez...buy something else..try naps or russians even tia's...Madmax...
    wow... you feel pretty strongly bro, thanks for your response.

Andy is offline Associate Member
    Ugh... some posts in here say they kick butt. Some say they suck. I am getting some of those. Mainly just what I can get is the reason otherwise I would go with Sumpin Else. I know there were some people with positive exp in here. Maybe cause they are capsules they are easier to fake or something? Its easy to take them capsules apart ya know

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    when you are done using the denkall's you will bump this post and tell us how much they suck..trust me....i have never had a worse expiernce with gear than i had with denkall's products...and mine were legit...100% for sure..i have tryed ton's of different types of d-bol's and they won my vote for the biggest pieces of shit..i hate them...Madmax..

JYZZA is offline VET
    I don't like anything by Denkall, they do suck. My deca was 100% real and I will never get Denkall products ever again.
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

Thread Information