hammerhead is offline Member

Dbol and Winstrol in the same cycle

The plan:

wk 1-10 eq 500mg/wk
    wk 1-10 sus 500mg/wk
    wk 1-10 deca 300mg/wk
    wk 1-6 d-bol 25mg/day
    wk 9-14 win 25mg/day

Is that enough time between the dbol and win or does my liver need a bigger break? I can stop the d-bol earlier.

Note - I have hepatitis-C - i've recently looked at tests of my liver and it's actually performing pretty well. At the peak of my last cycle similar to this one only 1 of 3 liver values was too high - it was supposed to be under 40 and it was 47 - not really all that bad considering what I was taking. I'm just going to be really careful how bad I abuse my liver (I don't drink alcohol at all). Win is not very hepatatoxic at all and d-bol realy isn't as bad as some would lead you to believe. Now anadrol , that's a different story ...

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro, youll get mixed opinions on this. some say 17aa is overrated, some say it isnt. My take is this: If you have hep c then you should probably run the dbol for fewer weeks. Give your liver some extra time...just to be safe. dont forget the milk thistle

hope this helps
    peace

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    I agree with symatech, if you have hep c you might wanna cut it back to 4 wks, get some tyler's liver detox and some r-ALA too to help your liver out there.

Thread Information