Thread: Injectable clen

McFly is offline Associate Member

Injectable clen

Now a mate of mine just got his hands on injectable clenbuterol . I wasn't aware it was made in this form but he got tiled u inject into the place u want to loose fat. I'm 90% sure that's bullshit but just posting to see what you guys think

Anyone know??

Kdub is offline Associate Member
    Others used it in Aussie back in 96. I did not.

Feedback was excellent. No shakes, no headaches and no cramping... zero side effects.

That's all I can add.

Ok cool, any other opiniouns?

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Helios is an injectable form of clen and yohimbine HCL. It was designed for spot reduction, primarily in females. You can indeed feel the effects of both the clen and yohimibine. The side effects are the same as if you took the clen orally.

This is not easy to find, but it's still out there.

Myostatinus is offline Junior Member
    I ordered some clen along with some other gear from a source, I was expecting an oral pump for the but from the looks of it, this one is injectable.

I wasn't aware, this kind of product existed, so I've googled around to find out how to dose it, but the information is slim. Should it be injected at the same dosage as the oral clen (60 to 200mcg). I've read that it should be site injected with a slin needle, is that correct? Does it really "spot reduce" around the injection site?

I guess I could simply take it orally as well but I'm guessing it's somewhat more effective if injected?

Quote Originally Posted by Myostatinus View Post
    I ordered some clen along with some other gear from a source, I was expecting an oral pump for the but from the looks of it, this one is injectable.

I wasn't aware, this kind of product existed, so I've googled around to find out how to dose it, but the information is slim. Should it be injected at the same dosage as the oral clen (60 to 200mcg). I've read that it should be site injected with a slin needle, is that correct? Does it really "spot reduce" around the injection site?

I guess I could simply take it orally as well but I'm guessing it's somewhat more effective if injected?
    Im not sure if it's more effective if taken by injection. The people I know who have taken it do the same dosing as if it was oral. I believe the clen will circulate in your body, so spot reduction probably not. The yohimbine is supposed to give spot reduction.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by McFly View Post
    Now a mate of mine just got his hands on injectable clenbuterol. I wasn't aware it was made in this form but he got tiled u inject into the place u want to loose fat. I'm 90% sure that's bullshit but just posting to see what you guys think
    Your most likel;y speaking of Helios. Clenbuterol /yohimbine blend.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    Im not sure if it's more effective if taken by injection. The people I know who have taken it do the same dosing as if it was oral. I believe the clen will circulate in your body, so spot reduction probably not. The yohimbine is supposed to give spot reduction.
    yeah, the yohimbine is the spot reducer, clen is just in their to help as an additional sympathomimetic

thane222 is offline Associate Member
    I don't think clen works when you spot inject, so i can't imagine this working, I think clen by itself would be better for weight loss.

Quote Originally Posted by thane222 View Post
    I don't think clen works when you spot inject, so i can't imagine this working, I think clen by itself would be better for weight loss.
    then with yohimbine? why do you think so?

I helped a 50 something female bodybuilder this past year prep for 2 BBing contests. She was holding fat in her legs which is typical for a female. Her upper body was shredded. We spot injected helios (clen /yohimbine injectable) and it made quite a difference in her legs. This year we will start her 16 week prep for the Masters Nationals with helios and expect an even greater difference.

dsw222 is offline Junior Member
    xxxx
    Last edited by dsw222; 02-01-2010 at 06:27 PM.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Don't mean to intrude boys... but this is just too close to my question to pass on...

I've been thinking of getting the girlfriend on this blend (injectable) Clenbuterol HCL: 40mcg/ml and Yohimbine HCL: 5.4mg/ml.

She's done clen + T3 before and loves it. (she's already very lean - it just helps bring out her 3 - 4 abs.) On oral T3 she's ramped up to 80mcg ED. And she has run T3 @ 75mcg ED. Oh and not to mention, she's used oral Yohimbine @ 5mg ED. does anyone know a suitable dosage to start her on helios at? (Cbg6 I could use your help bro )

She responds well to clen, and doesn't get sides at all.. just a little shaking. Do you think I should start her on 1mL of this? or maybe .5 to see how she reacts to sides..?

dsw222 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    Don't mean to intrude boys... but this is just too close to my question to pass on...

I've been thinking of getting the girlfriend on this blend (injectable) Clenbuterol HCL: 40mcg/ml and Yohimbine HCL: 5.4mg/ml.

She's done clen + T3 before and loves it. (she's already very lean - it just helps bring out her 3 - 4 abs.) On oral T3 she's ramped up to 80mcg ED. And she has run T3 @ 75mcg ED. Oh and not to mention, she's used oral Yohimbine @ 5mg ED. does anyone know a suitable dosage to start her on helios at? (Cbg6 I could use your help bro )

She responds well to clen, and doesn't get sides at all.. just a little shaking. Do you think I should start her on 1mL of this? or maybe .5 to see how she reacts to sides..?
    1cc is a LOT bro... start her at 0.2cc or so and work up from there

Do some searches on "Helios" and you should get more of what you're looking for

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dsw222 View Post

oh really? god. I'm going to have a shit load of this stuff left over. lol.

I bought a 50mL bottle. ruthless.

Alright I'll do a search, thanks bro.

Quote Originally Posted by dsw222 View Post

agreed, i would start at around a 0.25mL and progress slowly from there

With the added yohimbine it's a potent combination. Good idea to start low and work your way up.

My trainee had already been ramped up on clen , 100mcg per day, and we started her dosing at that level with the helios. And we added a transdermal with yohimbine for her legs. Made a big difference.

A buddy of mine uses the helios as well and he said he can feel it more over oral clen. But, he's also feeling the yohimbine. Here again, he's using the same amount as oral. He stepped on stage this past September with shredded glutes. The stuff works.

Thread Information