Thread: Sus& Winny

Wingnut is offline New Member

Sus& Winny

Would you get results using Sus & Winny or is there too much water retention with sus for winny to be effective.

DecaDick is offline New Member
    Bro, it depends on alot of things ... How long are u running this cycle? What dosages? Im assuming maybe 10 weeks 500mg per week of sust and 6-10 50mg winny ed ... Some people really get bloated from sust, others dont .... I personally do not, as long as u keep ur diet clean hit the cardio the winny will come through and make u look hard ... I wouldnt worry bout it bro... hope this helps a lil...

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    Results... deff. I did those to together about a year ago and the work outs and gains were just what I was looking for.

mackrazy is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by DecaDick
    Bro, it depends on alot of things ... How long are u running this cycle? What dosages? Im assuming maybe 10 weeks 500mg per week of sust and 6-10 50mg winny ed ... Some people really get bloated from sust, others dont .... I personally do not, as long as u keep ur diet clean hit the cardio the winny will come through and make u look hard ... I wouldnt worry bout it bro... hope this helps a lil...
    Some bloat? Hmm i havent used sust at all b4 but i intend to do so soon. Should I make this cycle 250/week just to test the bloat? Im kinda afraid i OVERBLOAT...

DecaDick is offline New Member
    nah bro running sust at only 250mgs is kind of a waste ... Actually its a big waste ... I wouldnt worry about the bloat that much bro ... Just eat very clean get lots of protein low carbs u should be fine ...

Thread Information