turbonetics is offline New Member

Question Cycle Question??????

Hey guys. I got some questions for my next cycle. I got 20 vials of sust and 1 bottle of qv deca 300 and and 45 andadrol. I just finished my cycle of sust dbol and eq 2 wks ago....how long should i wait till i start my next cycle? And should i take 500mg of sust for 10wks, 300mg of deca for 10wks, and 75mg of anadrol for 4wks. Let me know how that sounds to you guys and how long i should wait to start my next cycle. And in between cycles is there anything you guys can recommend to keep putting on mass besided pounding down the protein? Thanks!

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Your cycle looks pretty good. i would take at least 2 months off. That is what I did. Along with protein take some glutamine, and some multi vitmins.

nymattyk is offline Member
    general rule of thumb is: time on=time off. and 500mg sust and 300mg decca looks good, however im not a big fan of anadrol . thats just me though

hammerhead is offline Member
    It's going to take about 5 weeks for the Eq to clear your system. After that you need at least 6 weeks of off-time - preferably 10 weeks. I'd say wait a minimum of 9 weeks and preferably 13 weeks from today.

I'm in the same damn boat you are. I finished sust/eq at the end of November and i'm itching badly to get back on. It was just a week ago or so when the juice cleared my system so i'm staying off until early March at the earliest. Damn it's hard though. Hang in there man!

turbonetics is offline New Member
    Yeah i hear ya man! That was my 5th cycle i just finished up and i got great gains and i can wait to see what kind of gains this next one yeilds. I wish you could stay on it non-stop! You hang in there too man! Thanks

Thread Information